Thread: Is Anyone Out There?

(>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Heeeellllloooo,
    Is anyone still about? Just curious ever since the member list went you sometimes feel like you got the run of the place.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@27 July 2003 - 02:41
    Heeeellllloooo,
    Is anyone still about? Just curious ever since the member list went you sometimes feel like you got the run of the place.
    i&#39;m kinda half here

but will be in bed soon
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    You mean like in the pic you posted in here( I can&#39;t be arsed gong to look for it sorry)

Well......Hello.....Goodbye

Where have you been mate I was in hardwardworld looking for advice on getting a new graphics card and you were nowhere to be seen, I thought you were the king of the advice room, I ended up talking to a crisp eating monkey (only kidding Livy

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@27 July 2003 - 02:48
    You mean like in the pic you posted in here( I can&#39;t be arsed gong to look for it sorry)

Well......Hello.....Goodbye

Where have you been mate I was in hardwardworld looking for advice on getting a new graphics card and you were nowhere to be seen, I thought you were the king of the advice room, I ended up talking to a crisp eating monkey (only kidding Livy
    i&#39;ve been going away and coming back to the forum on and off for a wee bit

sorry if i missed you

however, there are a lot of people on the forum with better views/opinions/knowledge than myself

oh, and is this the pic you mean?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    That&#39;s the fella, and you have grown, I had that have to sit back from my monitor to take it all in kinda thing there

No apologies necessary I was just kidding mate it&#39;s just you have always come to my assistance in the past. My topic has slipped on to the second page and I can&#39;t decide whether to give it a boost (I know it is unethical before anyone starts)to get an answer. B)

I&#39;ve been like you kinda leaving the place then coming back to it every wee while, toying with the idea of leaving alltogether

So anyway how you doing, how&#39;s the studying going you must be &#39;up&#39; pretty soon?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@27 July 2003 - 02:56
    That&#39;s the fella, and you have grown, I had that have to sit back from my monitor to take it all in kinda thing there

No apologies necessary I was just kidding mate it&#39;s just you have always come to my assistance in the past. My topic has slipped on to the second page and I can&#39;t decide whether to give it a boost (I know it is unethical before anyone starts)to get an answer. B)

I&#39;ve been like you kinda leaving the place then coming back to it every wee while, toying with the idea of leaving alltogether

So anyway how you doing, how&#39;s the studying going you must be &#39;up&#39; pretty soon?
    my friends and i have a kind of unwritten agreement we don&#39;t talk about the dreaded uni...

not that you could have known of course...

i&#39;ll take a look at your topic before i go to bed, but i can&#39;t promise anything...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Are you sure you weren&#39;t thinking of this picture Zero?

Sorry noob - but once just wasn&#39;t enough&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by tite-wad@27 July 2003 - 03:14
    Are you sure you weren&#39;t thinking of this picture Zero?

Sorry noob - but once just wasn&#39;t enough&#33;
    knock yourself out (as they say)

i think it&#39;s pretty good anyway

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+27 July 2003 - 03:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 27 July 2003 - 03:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-(>Zero Cool<)@27 July 2003 - 02:56

No apologies necessary I was just kidding mate&nbsp; it&#39;s just you have always come to my assistance in the past. My topic has slipped on to the second page and I can&#39;t decide whether to give it a boost (I know it is unethical before anyone starts)to get an answer. B)

my friends and i have a kind of unwritten agreement we don&#39;t talk about the dreaded uni...

not that you could have known of course...

i&#39;ll take a look at your topic before i go to bed, but i can&#39;t promise anything... [/b][/quote]
    Sorry mate, just rememberd after I posted that I had a similar pact. It didn&#39;t help that I was the only one out of me mates at uni&#33; Forget I said anything. As for my Hardware question if you get chance great, if you don&#39;t no probs, don&#39;t put yourself out.