Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me..

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Am I the only one who thinks that Dodge, Jeep And Chrysler have really gone down the drain? Not only are they the ugliest cars on the market, but they are totally impractical and poorly designed?

I was at the Dealership the other day and I was really surprised when the only thing worth even SITTING in was the 1500 truck.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that Dodge, Jeep And Chrysler have really gone down the drain? Not only are they the ugliest cars on the market, but they are totally impractical and poorly designed?

I was at the Dealership the other day and I was really surprised when the only thing worth even SITTING in was the 1500 truck.
    No, you're right. They're shite.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

3. Lounge   -   #3
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Yea i agree, they really plummeted. Dodge isn't as bad, they still have a relatively decent line, but Chrysler and Jeep have really just bombed. The Japanese cars have taken over with cheaper productions lower costs and decent quality the American brands are still somewhat behind in their development. Plus you have the BMW, Merc's all the German luxury brands spreading their target market, and lowering prices Dodge, Jeep and Chrysler really have no competition against them.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    IMO chevy, jeep, chrysler, dodge, ford, basically all the american companies, have the worst looking cars.
    I'll agree chrysler is probably the worst.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Evil9's Avatar Evolved Member
    +1 Just look at the SRT-4 NEON, what a pile of crap that thing is, and then what replaced it was even worse.......A Nitro? what a joke. I still like Jeeps, but most all chrysler cars are garbage they are selling now.
    "BecauseWeAdaptWeEvolve/BecauseWeEvolveWeExist"

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    In my opinion, American made cars have always been horrible, but now they are getting progressively worse, and everyone is starting to notice.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by .:Him:. View Post
    In my opinion, American made cars have always been horrible, but now they are getting progressively worse, and everyone is starting to notice.
    Yeah, because no-one noticed before.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Ill have to disagree about Chevy, I think there Colbalt (with the sports package), and the Avalanche look really nice, especally the new Avalanche.

Pontiac also makes some nice cars, like the G series. What I really like these days are the Subaru and the Nissan cars, especially the Maxima and the Legacy.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    bornwithnoname's Avatar Bit Master BT Rep: +1
    Dodge is probably the best of the lot

I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it. (Terry Prattchet)

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bornwithnoname View Post
    Dodge is probably the best of the lot
    Which one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast