Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Os's

Poster
    i have a windows computer w/ windows xp installed on it if someone has a tutorial on how to have 2 os's and the files needed to get xp and osx on my machine please pm me or respond to this message if theres a website or something ... ya

because beer is good :beerchug:
    and ketchup is evil
    and i am a radioactive ninja!!!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    You can't run OSX on a PC.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    oh well that kinda sucks ill just have to get a mac emulator if anyone knows a good one PM me i guess ill just search around for it well thanks for telling me that it wont work so i dont fuck up my brand new pc

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    There is no Mac emulator that will run OSX... If you want to run it so bad go and buy a dumb Mac...

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    is there 8 or 9 ive heard 8 is the best mac os

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Maybe Im wrong but cant he run virtual pc or vmware to correct that problem?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    virtual pc is a resource hog
    if u jus wanna run a mac coz of the luk and feel of it do wht i did....make ur windows luk like a mac.....
    get style xp...n download a mac theme....skin ur media players and other stuff to a mac theme ...n walllaahhh.....u have a mac on ur windows !!!!

i cud post a screenshot ofdesktop as well...jus dun noe whr to upload da pic

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    ok no more need for posting shit my cousin the emulation king got me a download for an emu for os8 which is good enough

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by mysteryboi@26 July 2003 - 23:49
    virtual pc is a resource hog
    if u jus wanna run a mac coz of the luk and feel of it do wht i did....make ur windows luk like a mac.....
    get style xp...n download a mac theme....skin ur media players and other stuff to a mac theme ...n walllaahhh.....u have a mac on ur windows !!!!

i cud post a screenshot ofdesktop as well...jus dun noe whr to upload da pic
    Thats ludicrous. Skinning your desktop to look like osx is not going to do much for you. And if you think virtual pc is a resource hog then use your common sense.

Your running a whole different o.s. in the foreground, of course its going to use resources. And if your tryna run that shit with only 64 megs of ram (you sound like a 64 meg ram junkie) then your gonna be shit outa luck. At least have 512 of ram and virtual pc will run ok, personnaly I run it better with a gig of ram.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Vmware and Virtual PC and all the other programs like it cannot run OSX. The highest they can run is OS8 I believe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast