View Poll Results: Do you think I am right??

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Most definitely...

9 22.50%
  • Nope, cant be !

5 12.50%
  • Possible.......its definitely fishy....

20 50.00%
  • Others ..pls post

6 15.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ..::Just a Theory::..

Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    I'll just throw this out there.

Before I used to get dozens of PMs for trades, and after trading was finished the person begged me not to rep him or tell anyone else that we traded. It wasn't just one person. It was like 5.

Oh and by the way I would sometimes check for more posts by the person, and it was all giveaways and no trades. And sometimes they would post something like you won't get this tracker by trading, trading is bad, etc.

Of course I'm not going to say any names. Just saying that I know a few anti-traders who do in fact trade. Just secretly.
    Last edited by virtus134; 01-05-2008 at 05:25 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by sense View Post
    Maybe some of them finally came to the realization that giving out invites to strangers/people you hardly know on a public forum is wrong?

I am sorry but going through their post history for 5 min and pm'ing them for a few min doesn't make them your friends. Your definition of friendship is highly skewed if that is how you define it.
    Did you read his post?

Or did you post this in the wrong thread. Indian is talking about new users trading accounts.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    They are scammers trying to catch dumb users off guard. You send them the account info and then they f*ck you over.

is really not that obvious? no need to make a complex theory that anti traders are doing it, just look in the request section, the anti traders request for whatever they dont have.

Squirr3l is doing it right now...he has 2k + posts on here lol

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    gnlstryker's Avatar AUDACiTY BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I agree absolutely !

These Anti Traders are in fact the Elite Traders who create x number of accounts and rep themselves and try to get more reps and also use different nicks to trade, scam and be losers.

THERE IS NO H3AVEN FOR TRADERS ONLY H3LL.
    I'm the general salute me soldier !

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    and Satan would be Sysop Trader ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Without good, original content, a tracker is nothing but a lonely teenage boy's chatroom.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    yeah i think theres a lot of scammers here with multiplate accounts , thats why i think the rep are importants also for good guys who do giveaways on a regullar basis and they deserve the credit so ppl would know who they are dilling with for the good or the bad

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Actatoi View Post
    Maybe some of them finally came to the realization that giving out invites to strangers/people you hardly know on a public forum is wrong?

I am sorry but going through their post history for 5 min and pm'ing them for a few min doesn't make them your friends. Your definition of friendship is highly skewed if that is how you define it.
    Did you read his post?

Or did you post this in the wrong thread. Indian is talking about new users trading accounts.
    He didn't say new users, he said 0 rep. Having 0 rep or having it turned off for that matter doesn't indicate new users, maybe he should clarify.

My bad.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Actatoi View Post

Did you read his post?

He didn't say new users, he said 0 rep. Having 0 rep or having it turned off for that matter doesn't indicate new users, maybe he should clarify.

My bad.
    well guessed it was obvious

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Or are they just staff etc trying to catch out traders and ban them?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by LordS View Post
    Or are they just staff etc trying to catch out traders and ban them?
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was,they've got to catch them one way or another.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12