Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about swedvdr

NB <3 BT Rep: +3
    Hey, I was just wondering if it is just swedish ips they allow to sign up with an invite or if they allow norwegians too? Just asking because im not sure

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    All Nordic IPs..
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    NB <3 BT Rep: +3
    Ok, thanks for the information

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    no wonder I got my SweDVDR disabled, just realize now, thought it's because of inactivity

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Tk2011's Avatar jungle love BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    swedvdr only allow ip's from nordic countries. I got my account disabled cuz of that and when i went to the irc to know the reason they told me that, insulted me and kickbanned me.. so swedvdr is a tracker i won't ever try to get into again cuz the staff is so childish.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    They allow some non-nordic countries as well, I guess, because I haven't had any problems.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    There are international trackers for people to use. Why should anyone non-nordic even consider registering at Swedvdr.org? Itīs like if I registered at some Hungarian tracker, or German or whatever. Would never happen.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    There are international trackers for people to use. Why should anyone non-nordic even consider registering at Swedvdr.org? Itīs like if I registered at some Hungarian tracker, or German or whatever. Would never happen.
    In that case, all primarily English speaking trackers should close themselves off to just English speaking countries.
    Ask me about my self-esteem!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by fstokebanget View Post
    no wonder I got my SweDVDR disabled, just realize now, thought it's because of inactivity

how long after you signed up did they disable the id...just curious if you remember..

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I've been a member of SweDVDR for quite a long, had became divine user, then some while a go I went away, haven't got time to logged in, when I came back and checked, it was disabled, first I thought it's been disabled because of inactivity, I came to irc and they also kicked me and insulted me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast