Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ive Been Downloading Fake Files As Of Late.

yea same here. I tried downloading Bad Boys II SoundTrack and none of them worked played for 5 secs then made some loud ass noise. I just went out in bought the album *incase* it was the RIAA or something
    *shudders* First album in years

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    ahhhhhhhhhhhh dont do that.. thats giving in&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

especially not the soundtrack to a movie like that.

try out Soulseek.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    *sigh* the RIAA, funny...they&#39;ll be so broke the next time they look for money from us it&#39;ll be in a paper cup outside on the streets they used to work on...

"fate is not without a sense of irony"

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    It seems like it&#39;s about time for a new p2p network that u gotta get a password or something first from someone then u can get on. Sorta like soulseek but more private.... that&#39;d be good....i know there are some though, but not to popular.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Sorry, noob question:
    What is the riaa anyway? And why is it so ironic if they end up poor?

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Sorry, noob question:
    What is the riaa anyway? And why is it so ironic if they end up poor?

[oops,told you i was a noob]

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    IamCool
    Recording industry Association of america?

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    thought it is very entertaining to chat with ya, i don&#39;t use kazaa anymore as of 7/30/03

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    I never downloaded a rigged mp3 or messed up music file before. All you need is a little common sense and look through the file&#39;s meta tags. I downloaded the whole Bad Boys II album (192 bit) a few days before it was even relased. Same with the Evanesance and Avril Lavigne album.

BitTorrent is excellent for full CDs and albums and there are no fakes at all&#33; Kazaa is getting slammed with all that crap now, you better start looking for alternatives.

SuprNova.org, the BitTorrent alternative&#33;

Same with Napster, as soon as they blocked downloads of copyrighted music people started looking for an alternative and they found Morpheus (the old and now dead version). And after Morpheus it was Kazaa but the question now is, what will be next?

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Meerupps

Yes, There sure are a lot of fakes out there.

Downloading lately has been a big waste of time.

And the funny thing is, I download game documents, game add-ons, etc.

All Legal Stuff, and STILL there are some Jokers putting fake stuff on those&#33;

I turned off File sharing until something is done about this, I feel I am sharing for NOTHING. It really stinks. Once I start seeing real files come through, I will turn sharing back on.

I hope it gets worked out...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast