Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sites ranked level 10

Cool

Based on that scc should have 10/10 too. For their categories it's ok then I guess, as they're best available there.
    If you compare all categories, TT would probably be the only real 10/10, seeing it has only trance/techno compared to the amount of its quality torrents. Else OiNK would have had 20/10 or something :f

So far my opinion

Btw, why is BCG not [10] ?

Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    I think the quality rating is subjective, based on the taste of the reviewer. The quality rating tends to be quite fixed as opposed to the rarity ranking where there are parties with interest that are trying to push the trackers up/down the list and make it more dynamic.
    I've just read this post. I think he is very right.

Also it's very unclear what the ratings are actually based on. They appear sorta fuzzy, which automatically leeds to a partially biased result.
    They should be more detailed.
    But in the end, every person will have his/her own rating, based on personal taste, anyway.
    Last edited by ecin; 01-06-2008 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i agree with pro267 that the ratings are highly subjective. we can only say which tracker is best in its respective category although there will still be considerable debate on that for the 0day trackers. BMTV, BCG, HDBits are the absolute bests in their categories.
    Also, a perfect 10 implies that the site has the best content with little or no scope for improvement. in this respect i feel that there are very few sites which derserve a perfect 10 because most of these sites have a lot of scope for improvement

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    blackcats and revtt are now rated 10 also btw

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    A 10 should justify an essentially perfect site (i.e. barely any more content could improve the tracker, speeds are always maxed, highly active communities, variety, etc) and there's no way we should be pushing for MORE 10's. There should be very few (IF ANY) all around 10's. Yes, BlackCats is an awesome gaming site. Is it absolutely perfect in every way? Is TL absolutely equal to ScT? These ratings need to be SERIOUSLY reconsidered before they become laughed at as much as the "rarity ratings" which cause so much more trouble than they're worth. Rating trackers should be done by averaging a cumulative vote on the criteria, not just giving some arbitrary number to try and please the public. If FST expects anyone to take them seriously, they need to get rid of the 10's and start rating these trackers as 7's, 8's, and 9's. VERY FEW trackers are *PERFECT*.

Nice1 guy below me.
    Last edited by krunktastic; 01-06-2008 at 11:46 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    puretna should get a 10

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Live.Love.Trance BT Rep: +4
    i almost like TR better than TT....
    BitMeTV - x264 - What.cd - TTi - TDC
    S** - rTT - TL - Goem - Waffles - TR
    HDBits - Flower - S*T - Seedbox - Home

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    A 10 should justify an essentially perfect site (i.e. barely any more content could improve the tracker, speeds are always maxed, highly active communities, variety, etc) and there's no way we should be pushing for MORE 10's. There should be very few (IF ANY) all around 10's. Yes, BlackCats is an awesome gaming site. Is it absolutely perfect in every way? Is TL absolutely equal to ScT? These ratings need to be SERIOUSLY reconsidered before they become laughed at as much as the "rarity ratings" which cause so much more trouble than they're worth. Rating trackers should be done by averaging a cumulative vote on the criteria, not just giving some arbitrary number to try and please the public. If FST expects anyone to take them seriously, they need to get rid of the 10's and start rating these trackers as 7's, 8's, and 9's. VERY FEW trackers are *PERFECT*.

Nice1 guy below me.
    you are taking this a little bit too seriously imo, no need to create a comitee to vote for tracker ratings

it's just logical that the best game tracker (by far) get a 10 for outstanding quality

if we wait for absolute perfection, none would ever be rated 10 because perfection is not human
    Last edited by KFlint; 01-07-2008 at 12:33 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post

Do you think there are other sites who deserve to get a perfect 10 ?
    Absolutely:
    Bitme should be rated 10, the other ones: TheVault - perfect 10 in it's category.
    Sport trackers: 5minsforfighting getting 10 - content is very good there's no other hockey tracker at all, also would give lots of respect to Sportbit and Sport-scene, but here's the catch none of them probably can't get 10, because some torrents are on one tracker, some on the other, but Sportbit + Sport-Scene = 10 in it's category - Basketball.
    TCS Byatch in training

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    if its just judged on content, then what about mma-tracker, it has everything, and one of my favourite trackers now
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i have TL and TTi i think that

TL - it's very fast pre-time and very good 0day releases. I think it's a lot better than Revtt (it doesn't show pre-time)

TTi - there is the poker cup thing..also the web interface is very techish, and it has Free Leech Movie of the Day so that is really nice.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast