Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Freddy Vs Jason

I think spyware should just give 1 of us his super node and let 1 of us share cos if u only share with 1 person they get gr8 speeds... then that 1 person can report back telling us wot the movies was...

just my idea...

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    Poster
    spyware if you ripped the screener (which you obviously did to make a hash) then even if you returned it you would still have it on your pc , and i doubt new line cinema would just ignore sombody who stole a screener from them which hasent even been released yet

whats that smell?? oh its that bullshit coming from you

fuck Derby County

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    LOTS OF LAUGHS !!!!!
    This Spyware's a F***in Nutter!!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    Ok if this guy got caught stealing movies, and that means more then one, then they would not have given him the option of giving it back or see you in court. He would have been arrested and they would have searched his residence and questioned everyone he knows, including you. They would have gotten a warrent for you and searched your computer by now. So why dont you take your moms panties of your head, you know you are sniffing them, and donate your computer to someone that will put it to better use then you.

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Okay thread has gone on far enough, no sense in allowing Spyware to indulge on this any longer. It's obvious, there was no such thing.

~CLOSED~
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456