Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Freddy Vs Jason

I really don't know why people bother renaming files and posting fakes. It's just a waste of their time and ours. I mean surely it slows down their downloads when they have 100's of people trying to download a fake off them. I think we should highlight trusted users that share real files (in the same sort of way that we have the mods here) and have some sort of system in the search option (kind of like the verifieds section) where files can be confirmed to be real, and only by these users. Also if they are tampered with in any way by other users that have downloaded them they lose the confirmed status.
    I don't know if this can be implemented or not but I hope something like this could be done.
    I know there are ways of checking on fake movies such as AVI Preview, but with some software and other stuff it is a different matter.

Having said that does anyone want to download the new Terminator 4 screener I've just got hold of?

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    The best way to proof a real movie is to post a little clip of it unless u're well known here on the board that u'll add it later on, maybe around 10 mb or so. Proof to everybody that wut u said is true. Also this topic is here for awhile now and no sign of the screener(if someone has actually d/l it from the link you mentioned), but all I heard is complains.

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    Poster
    this thread needs deleting, hes talking out his ass

fuck Derby County

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    what is the point in doing this. if he has REALLY got it a couple of screenshots aint really evidence. cudda jus faked em.
    he hasnt replied in ages! no doubt its a fake

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    I agree this needs to be deleted it's been a day n a half now and still no sign of compliment from ne one, next time you start a movie topic make sure u have the file ready for peeps. no more post from me here. Moderators?

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    I got this screener from a dude "that dont want his name to be mentioned here"working at New Line Cinema.What he use to do is to steal and then share these screeners on different p2p networks .The BIG problem now is that this dude got caught for doing this.So the big shots at New Line Cinema of course fired him and left him with two options.
    1.Either you bring back the movies you stoled from us and we'll leave it at that.
    2.Or we'll see you in court.
    So he obviously returned the movies to the rightful owners.And here we are i havent got the screener anymore.Anonymous dude at New Line Cinema got fired.And we all have to wait for the cam version instead.

7. Movies & TV   -   #47

ye right

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    Spyware you posted a hash a few days ago so by rights if this file exists there should be several copies out there by now whether new world want it or not!!!so the conclusion is you best go make yourself a new screenname and pretend that you never heard of spyware before!!!!!Dik!!!!

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Man shut the fuck up lying if he did return the movies that has nothing to do with the one file on your comp making up shit and u know u were lying u don't know nobody at New Line cinema because u would have posting so many screeners by now I suggest u do what mutterings said.

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    Originally posted by mutterings@28 July 2003 - 19:30
    Spyware you posted a hash a few days ago so by rights if this file exists there should be several copies out there by now whether new world want it or not!!!so the conclusion is you best go make yourself a new screenname and pretend that you never heard of spyware before!!!!!Dik!!!!
    no actually i only had three uploads and they where all cancelled because of the slow speed...ppl should really get broadband

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast