Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ftn Invite for ScT

Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Last edited by Theif; 02-20-2008 at 06:24 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13

and whats your point??? ..... oh wait!.... i know .... that stupid lvl list thing right?? lmao.. when will you people freakin learn that list aint sheet.... geesh... so who cares if they dropped S*T to a lvl 5 ranking..... that is the most pathetic thinking there is... get a wanking clue!!!

there is no comparing the two site.... they each are special in their own right...! people NEED to stop with that dang list already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Cruel's Avatar I'm steak! BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post

and whats your point??? ..... oh wait!.... i know .... that stupid lvl list thing right?? lmao.. when will you people freakin learn that list aint sheet.... geesh... so who cares if they dropped S*T to a lvl 5 ranking..... that is the most pathetic thinking there is... get a wanking clue!!!

there is no comparing the two site.... they each are special in their own right...! people NEED to stop with that dang list already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Take a chill pill
    Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Cruel the XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera, et cetera, hooray, everybody.
    Four months and I'm living your dream.
    Silly Rabbit Dreams Are For Kids

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post

lol......REALLY mate?? I had noo idea

I put that link there to show him that the levels of both ScT and FTN, cuz for traders that's all that matters.

For e.g. TL and FTN r probably the same when it comes to content. But would anyone trade TL for FTN?? No, right?? soo shut up

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    you mean sct invite for ftn not the opposite. anyways good luck

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by adeel2 View Post
    hi guys, in last few days i have successfully traded my couple of ScT invites for other trackers.

i am now left with very last sct invite..and i would love to trade it with someone who can give me ftn invite.
    You might as well have added your IP address to this post.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adeel2 View Post
    hi guys, in last few days i have successfully traded my couple of ScT invites for other trackers.

i am now left with very last sct invite..and i would love to trade it with someone who can give me ftn invite.
    You might as well have added your IP address to this post.

seriously, sct for ftn would be a good trade for both end of this trade, both are outstanding trackers

sometimes common sense must win over the WTAW levels hehe

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Ugh without the WTAW list one should be able to trade TL for any tracker they want.

TL for UK-T? Anyone? No?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    krunktastic's Avatar Krunk User+ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You have the best tracker man, ScT is by far the most awesome 0-day there is; although there are perks to being in FTN.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast