Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not Sharing

Bufton Tufton
    For about six months now I have just one latest release movie in my shared folder,I upload nearly non stop with two slots open so i can pass films on in one go. I usually check user files to find good sharers. I have always noticed that K-LITE masters are the worst sharers by far, and now with the privacy protection I cant even check if they share or not. To be sure to get films shared on Kazaa I dont even bother checking K_LITE masters now I just knock them off and find sharers, sad but true. If anyone can give me a good reason why I shouldnt do this tell me do.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    According to my internet connection I'm sending 4 times + what I recieve, usually around 700, 000, 000 to 1, 000, 000, 000 bytes, I am a 'k-lite master' too. 3 upload slots max upload 36KB/s.

I don't know whether this is true but supposedly if you look in the bottom left hand corner & it says search stopped (other than search finished without any result) then that person is sharing (privacy patch).

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Bufton Tufton
    Most of the greedy buggers will use the privacy protection and still share nothing.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Most of the greedy buggers will use the privacy protection and still share nothing.
    lol not true why would you bother to use it if you have nothing to share??

For about six months now I have just one latest release movie in my shared folder,I upload nearly non stop with two slots open so i can pass films on in one go. I usually check user files to find good sharers. I have always noticed that K-LITE masters are the worst sharers by far, and now with the privacy protection I cant even check if they share or not. To be sure to get films shared on Kazaa I dont even bother checking K_LITE masters now I just knock them off and find sharers, sad but true. If anyone can give me a good reason why I shouldnt do this tell me do.
    sorry for what Im going to say below but.....

who gives a f*ck

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Bufton Tufton
    They will use it to hide the fact that they are not sharing, silly boy.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Double Agent
    this is the kind of junk thread we dont want here at k-lite board. The privacy patch is designed to block peeping toms from viewing what we have in our harddrive and to keep RIAA in their pants. It's there for a function, stop crying "oh man I can't see shit what he's got so he must not be sharing!!!" so stupid

Just ignore this kind of junk thread from now on and the board wont be so cluttered.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Bufton Tufton
    Of course some are sharing, but the majority are not.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Here's a solution for you.

Take your 1 lame movie and shove it. We don't need you or your higher than though attitude. This is kazaa we're talking about. Not a premium pay per view service.
    I don't imagine you have a T1 connection that would make your bullshit games worth it either.
    True you may be acting as a bit of a site administrator when you run kazaa, but most sites DO at least offer a bit of variety.
    And there is no class requirement that authorises you to decide who is worthy and who is not.
    If you decide you want control over who accesses your system and your files, then that might under most circumstances be acceptable.
    In this case however, by denying everyone who uses k-lite access to your "movie" you are essentially nothing more than a leech yourself.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Double Agent
    well said

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Bufton Tufton
    Sharing with people that also share is leeching eh. I knew I would get a decent answer from one of the big guns thanks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast