Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you guys think of Filelist?

DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I'm only logging on it now for sentimental reasons. My first private tracker after all though I havn't snatched anything from there in ages.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    I've had it for awhile but never downloaded anything. Eventually, I stopped checking it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I think it's pretty decent. If I remember correctly, I went over there after TorrentBits went down so it's pretty much my oldest site.

You gotta respect it, if only for its age and longevity.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    they were really good back then 2 years ago, now its just another site with no exclusive content

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    I was using it a lot several years ago. But for the most part i got things of TB. But now i think the site is rather bad. Dont like the layout nor the forums. So i am letting my account get purged.
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    I agree that the site has nothing special in terms of torrenting but the design of the site is great

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    one of my first torrent sites. been with it for around 2 years and now its a tracke where you strictly get latest stuff. i still remember the glory days when they had started the imdb250 section and uploaded the top 100 with excellent speeds and plenty of seeders. i do hope they bounce back. i still get an odd file from there for sentimental reasons. speeds are still excellent though and pretimes are not too bad

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Likewise, my 1st overall scene tracker, now only get something once in a while for sentimental reasons. At least the last year speeds suck too.

Filemp3 and Filelist are dying slowly, I hope something will change.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    i have acc there and site have many members,that also mean leechers to

but they dont have that great pretime like before,also there is no xbox360 games and few others standard categories like on others sites,also few of categories on Filelist are empty..

most what u can find there are Xvid movies and 0day packs.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    There was a reason it went bad and it's gonna get good again.
    Now go away.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast