Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: trading isn't allowed on FST is it?

Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowswifter View Post
    but lots of people seem to dislike traders.
    they are just people over the internet, on a forum.. just do you what you want, as long as its under the rules
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    who said that???
    there are some trackers not allow here only as i know

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    oh i c guys. so its not good to trade on FST.
    you can do whatever you like. in fact nobody here cares whether you trade or not.

but i can give you a 100% guaranty that there will come a time when you regret it.

just ask yourself who you would trust and invite to your favorite tracker, facing the consequence of losing your invites or even lose your membership if your invitee fails.

would you invite somebody who repects the site rules, or would you invite somebody who breaks the rules all the time?

trading is against tracker rules. even if you can obtain several sites with trading, you will be an anonymous member there with the constant fear of being caught and banned.

further more you always have to be careful not to deal with a friendly scammer who rips you off.

not the best way to join a community, right?

there are a lot of people here who wish they could erase their trading history.

on the other hand you can make friends and get all you'll ever need for free from honest and nice members.

so make the right choice from the beginning.

most of the people here who are members on high rated trackers are non trader.

if you still want to trade - fine

see you when you are an ex-trader asking for the real good sites

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    oh i c guys. so its not good to trade on FST.
    you can do whatever you like. in fact nobody here cares whether you trade or not.

but i can give you a 100% guaranty that there will come a time when you regret it.

just ask yourself who you would trust and invite to your favorite tracker, facing the consequence of losing your invites or even lose your membership if your invitee fails.

would you invite somebody who repects the site rules, or would you invite somebody who breaks the rules all the time?

trading is against tracker rules. even if you can obtain several sites with trading, you will be an anonymous member there with the constant fear of being caught and banned.

further more you always have to be careful not to deal with a friendly scammer who rips you off.

not the best way to join a community, right?

there are a lot of people here who wish they could erase their trading history.

on the other hand you can make friends and get all you'll ever need for free from honest and nice members.

so make the right choice from the beginning.

most of the people here who are members on high rated trackers are non trader.

if you still want to trade - fine

see you when you are an ex-trader asking for the real good sites
    thanks for ur tips

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Trading is

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123