Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Request for an sct invite

Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    can someone fill me in with what piku did in the past??
    Im not sure he did any one thing (could be wrong though), what bothers me is that he begs for every giveaway saying how much he needs "XXXX".

I have a feeling a language barrier is keeping him from truly understanding our comments, but I dunno.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    piku20045's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    u bud i can upload 1gb per day with that speed u lol and i want invite for free so if anybody can give me AND DON'T SPAM HERE *******
    IF i get btmusic invite i will leave trading.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    NOLF's Avatar Love You Josefine! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    piku you got a really bad attitude, makes me never wanting to invite you anywhere!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    dineshreddy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by raj3186 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy View Post
    can someone fill me in with what piku did in the past??
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-invite-262250

this shows that you already have an invite in sct

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    where do u think i said that i have account on sct here lol do u know english or what

i know i am new here and can't get an invite to this site soon but what can i do i have heard about this site that this is ultimate site so i request that if anybody could invite mr to this site i can't trade eved because i have invite and accounts for level 5 trackers so i am only requesting u if anybody can invite me to sct plzzz

plzzz read and say to me that do i said that i have sct account i said here to invite me to sct as i have hear too much of it or i can say u does'nt know english ?????????????

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    TCS Byatch in training

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    so what i have never said that i have sct account or invite ya i am only asking for a invite to sct i am doing wrong by asking invite or what or tha way of asking is bad i don't understand what is wrong because this sct user they doenst give invite to new people they only want to trade it this is what fuss about it ????????????????? so nobody invite for free to this tracker and what is said here .................... blah blah............******

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Dude, your reputation speaks for itself. What you really need to do is change moral principles about torrenting and RL too. Then delete this account from FST, take a break for couple months, then, when you change yourself and will be ready not only receive, but give smth. to community, come back and show that you can be a good user first, than, ppl might trust you more.
    TCS Byatch in training

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    no i am fine here and i have changed the way of asking invite and i have never scammed here u can see my rep point and ask the people that ever i have scammed them or not i have proofs so everybody can rely on me

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    LOL This thread is great entertainment.
    Piku, you are the one who needs to use proper English grammar and spelling. You fail to have the intelligence or attitude to comprehend what members are saying to you. Based on your complete lack of morels, way overdone invite requesting to the point you are collecting, being an annoyance with your constant begging without backup, your lack of giving back, and your bad attitude; there is no way in hell anyone right mind is going to invite you anywhere, let alone ScT. My advice is to take the suggestions given to you to change, if that's at all possible.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123