Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ***halo***

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    HALO!!!!

Rocks on Xbox will rock more on PC with Internet and better graphix

3. Games   -   #3
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Cygnuz-Y@28 July 2003 - 18:11
    HALO!!!!

Rocks on Xbox will rock more on PC with Internet and better graphix
    i think soo

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Games   -   #4
    are thoes screen sots from xbox or from the forthcoming PC version? any news when its gonna be out?
    when this hits the network the que starts behind me ok fellas?

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Aye it looks cool, but the recenlty released pay per month Planet side looks just as good as this, but is complely new and innovative so I beleive Planet side wins the contest.

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@28 July 2003 - 17:14
    Aye it looks cool, but the recenlty released pay per month Planet side looks just as good as this, but is complely new and innovative so I beleive Planet side wins the contest.
    how the hell does planet side win the contest!? you have to buy the game then pay MORE every month to play it... i mean thats BS paying to play a game you already got

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+28 July 2003 - 10:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 28 July 2003 - 10:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TNTIcemanTNT@28 July 2003 - 17:14
    how the hell does planet side win the contest&#33;? you have to buy the game then pay MORE every month to play it... i mean thats BS paying to play a game you already got [/b][/quote]
    what he said. Halo beats the Shit outta planet side u moron u get the combat from Planetside in Halo and u dont have to pay per month to play this game and plus Bungee might be releaseing an online Co-Op for Halo as well and graphically Halo beats Planet Side and as well for game play

8. Games   -   #8
    OMG Halo on Internet Thats Like Counter-strike but with everything more enhanced i gottta buy this friggin GAME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    there is i duno if i said this already but a regular combat team against team online standard multi-player and the possible chance of a co-op to be release aomewhere around the date this game is release by the way does anyone know of a extimated release date i knwo its supposed to be near the end of summer or early fall but does anyone anything more speciific?

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    Lol youve already proven your absolute idoitic minds to me, if you dont know why several liek Ever Quest and Planet side require monthly fees I wont even explain to you. Some of you e.g Stonecoldfreak1 really need to research about games and think before you flame other ppl, and have you even played planetside? Probably not. Have I, Yes i own it, and I also have played Halo. The graphics are extremly similar, Planet side for one has more weapons, more vehicles, and is on such a huger scale to Halo. So Stone cold freak, shut your pre-pubecsent mouth.

P.S. Dont get me wrong, yuo may be a skint ass bum who cant afford to pay per month games, up to you, but on what valid grounds do you have to criticse ppm games, as you&#39;ve ovbiously never played one.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast