73. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

28 38.36%
  • no

37 50.68%
  • may be,i dont know and i dont care

8 10.96%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BAN them from invites section!!!

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    all i'm saying is this.. the staff of that tracker has stated they dont allow trading.... they also don't want invite giveaways... why are you still trying to trade that tracker (or any other tracker for that matter) that has stated this?? that says in a nutshell that your not worthy of being a member of any site.. cause you just just simply give it away for the next better thing... thats the problem...
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    i am just telling they dont need to have access to invites section...because they think its all crap...and they want to respect tracker rules soo be it...dont force every one to follow some rule you follow
    Ah, but here's the thing.

In case you missed it, the "trading section" is actually labeled "Bittorrent Invites" with the subheading of "Ask, get and give BitTorrent Invites here.". It makes no mention of trading at all. Myself and others have allowed our sites to be listed in organised giveaways in that section.

It seems that you are trying to "force everyone to follow some rule you follow", that rule being that the section for giving of invites should actually be completely taken over and converted to nothing but trade. How's that for respecting FST?

Traders do not own FST, and they certainly don't have any moral highground to talk about following rules.
    oh yeah..atleast i dont go threatning people telling if you dont trade i will ban you from some particular torrent site BECAUSE I HaVE THE POWER TO DO SO.....and hey when FST is ok with people trading invites..y do anti traders have to come and say what traders are doing is rong...dont you thing FST can decide that...and as far as making friends and givingaway invites to some one whom you think is worthy enough that can be done without having access to INVITES section...IF YOU(ANTI TRADERS) FIND SOME ONE WORTHY OF AN INVITE MESSAGE HIM IN PRIVATE AND GIVEAWAY YOUR INVITE.. u need not blow your own trumphet that you r making a big giveaway

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    yeah here we are again. some of those anti-traders are new here and they wanna get some sites by posting like that, also some of they don't know the meant of the "respect" word or the "trust" one.

i really don't bother with this kind of persons, they are free to think as their own and i'll respect their choose.

I used to be a trader (i think that still i am but instead to trade i'm helping my friends), i used to giveaway invites, i used to ask for free invites.. now i'm only me and in the end really doesn't matter.. only if you have friends. i don't care if you are a trader or an anti-trader as long i can trust you and you don't cheat my trust.

i'm agree with this thing.. everyone should have their own way.. if they trade than let them trade.. if they like to give and receive free invites than why should us to stop them ? also as long are you correct with the others than you should be a good member for fst community.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    all i'm saying is this.. the staff of that tracker has stated they dont allow trading.... they also don't want invite giveaways... why are you still trying to trade that tracker (or any other tracker for that matter) that has stated this?? that says in a nutshell that your not worthy of being a member of any site.. cause you just just simply give it away for the next better thing... thats the problem...
    1>it wasnt me who created that trading thread...
    2>second it wasnt your thread which made me create this thread,,,..there are a lot more similar posts like yours on FST
    3>please reread your posts.. u made more then posting what the tracker rules was trying to say...u were accusing FST

I QUOTED YOUR POST AS AN EXAMPLE...thats it
    Last edited by stitched; 01-07-2008 at 04:40 PM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    IF YOU(ANTI TRADERS) FIND SOME ONE WORTHY OF AN INVITE MESSAGE HIM IN PRIVATE AND GIVEAWAY YOUR INVITE.. u need not blow your own trumphet that you r making a big giveaway

speaking for myself.... i can honestly say that i used do the giveaway thing... but now I DO JUST AS YOU MENTION and do my things in private .. so on that point i can agree with you on...

and btw... i don't really consider myself a anit-trader either... just saying respect the tracker(s) thats all

Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    1>it wasnt me who created that trading thread...
    2>second it wasnt your thread which made me create this thread,,,..there are a lot more similar posts like yours on FST
    3>please reread your posts.. u made more then posting what the tracker rules was trying to say...u were accusing FST

1> ok your correct it wasn't you who started that thread.. but i was using the word YOU loosely..
    2> it was my post you quoted.. so ??
    3> and what i said was a fact as i see it.. and staff has kinda confirmed that point in not so many words in past.. but it is a two way street, there are many people(like me) as you say.. that speak against trading.. but that should give someone a clue!! it's not US against THEM.. at least its not supposed to be anyways.. just a community, but this thread is a testament that, there isnt going to be an nice mesh about it..
    Last edited by jasperr; 01-07-2008 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    It pisses you off (not stitched in particular, but any trader) that someone is pointing out that you're breaking trakers' rules when you trade, and putting us all at risk?

I'll tell you what pisses me off: people who argue how they want to join a certain "high level" tracker for its wonderful community and then trade for it, giving everyone inside that community a big stab in the back.

We are all part of a bigger community: the BT community. FST is not isolated and the actions of its members have consequences in the bigger picture (for better or worse).

You are right in saying that FST allows trading, but that doesn't mean that's the direction we all want to take (far from it). So banning non traders form the invite section is ridiculous.

There are plenty of other forums dedicated just to trading.. (but i'm sure you allredy knew that). And in there i'm sure no one will argue with you if you intend to trade. As I recall, this is an open forum, and everyone is entitle to their opinions. No one is stopping you from making a thread offering accounts/invites for trade, but if you do, then you have to accept the replies that could come. (and that applies to any kind of thread, not just in the BT section).

You say traders don't go trying to force people to do as they do? well, that's obvious. No one would stop them from doing that, but seriously, what argument would they give? It would certainly give me a good laugh..
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    medo's Avatar FST Elite BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I'm not against anti traders.I'm against FAKE anti traders who just say whatever they say not for the sake of following tracker rules, but to be invited by tracker's staff.
    and for traders if u don't wanna any one to comment in your thread just close it ,u can open and bump it every few hours.thats why u have the ability to close your own thread in the BT invite section IMO.

so i voted no
    Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Actatoi's Avatar 2+2 is 5 if I say so BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by yayyyyyy View Post
    and for the same reason you should be banned from the sites you try to trade...

the difference is that you do not have the balls to say what you are doing under your real site nick... scared uh?
    Balls doesn't have anything to do with it, don't you think?

Would you say the same to someone doing a burglary and not leaving his id and a note to the owner?

It's about protecting himself.

I know it's taking it to the extreme but you can see my point.

And to the O/p. People are allowed to think, and they are allowed to post whatever they want as long as it follows the rules on FST. If they don't report their post and it will be taken away.
    What an ordinary day, the extraordinary way.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    why do u guys write so much? dam i dont want to read not right now aleast

they definitely dont deserve to be banned. they should not be allowed to post about their opinions (like you will be banned) when it is against the traders opinion. and if they do, they should get a warning. thats all

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    ban ban ban

just alittel suggestion if we can have section for reqs and section for trade invites thats will solve the problem

coz there will be no point for anti traders to have axx to trade section i belive

and that trade section dont allowed the trackers mods to axx too

and will decrease the spam either
    Last edited by supper; 01-07-2008 at 04:23 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast