73. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

28 38.36%
  • no

37 50.68%
  • may be,i dont know and i dont care

8 10.96%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BAN them from invites section!!!

rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    if U dont like some thing dont reply
    Glad to see you're leading by example there

Why do traders always assume they are the FST community?
    If anti-traders saying things you don't like is "abusing the community", then how is this thread any different? Is it that only traders are allowed to state their opinions? Did I miss the part where the site was renamed to "trading-talk-only!!!OMG111!!.com"?

BTW, applying the term "community" to a group of people whose only connection to each other is what they can screw the others out of is wrong. Nobody ever made out that wall street is a great community, because it isn't. Many friendships formed from something other than "What can I get?" would be worthy of the title.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    why should people clearly disrespect the rules of a tracker especially when staff from that tracker have stated that they want no trading ????? and why should ppl who have no respect for tracker security be allowed on private sites??? why is it that people are so worried about what others say to the point they start a thread like this!!???
    to get people like you banned from the FST invites section....u r not greatfull,fst has given you a lot has it not... IF U CANT RESPECT FST FOR WHAT IT IS....WHAT WILL U RESPECT OTHER TRACKER RULES

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    so what is is thread abt i don`t understand...
    btw anti trader and traders they make me laugh
    (sakingsny is on golden neutral side)

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    if U dont like some thing dont reply
    Glad to see you're leading by example there

Why do traders always assume they are the FST community?
    If anti-traders saying things you don't like is "abusing the community", then how is this thread any different? Is it that only traders are allowed to state their opinions? Did I miss the part where the site was renamed to "trading-talk-only!!!OMG111!!.com"?

BTW, applying the term "community" to a group of people whose only connection to each other is what they can screw the others out of is wrong. Nobody ever made out that wall street is a great community, because it isn't. Many friendships formed from something other than "What can I get?" would be worthy of the title.
    i am just telling they dont need to have access to invites section...because they think its all crap...and they want to respect tracker rules soo be it...dont force every one to follow some rule you follow

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Adama's Avatar Xtreme User BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    voted for "yes"

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    why should people clearly disrespect the rules of a tracker especially when staff from that tracker have stated that they want no trading ????? and why should ppl who have no respect for tracker security be allowed on private sites??? why is it that people are so worried about what others say to the point they start a thread like this!!???
    to get people like you banned from the FST invites section....u r not greatfull,fst has given you a lot has it not... IF U CANT RESPECT FST FOR WHAT IT IS....WHAT WILL U RESPECT OTHER TRACKER RULES
    on the contrary, i have a lot of respect for tracker rules..... and what makes you think i am not grateful... just becuase i'm stating some thoughts and taking a stance on something?? please spare me the dribble....
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    why cant you traders put every anti trader on ignore ??

its a simple solution to all your problems

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    i am just telling they dont need to have access to invites section...because they think its all crap...and they want to respect tracker rules soo be it...dont force every one to follow some rule you follow
    and you do not want to respect these rules? I do not like this crap!
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Ah, but here's the thing.

In case you missed it, the "trading section" is actually labeled "Bittorrent Invites" with the subheading of "Ask, get and give BitTorrent Invites here.". It makes no mention of trading at all. Myself and others have allowed our sites to be listed in organised giveaways in that section.

It seems that you are trying to "force everyone to follow some rule you follow", that rule being that the section for giving of invites should actually be completely taken over and converted to nothing but trade. How's that for respecting FST?

Traders do not own FST, and they certainly don't have any moral highground to talk about following rules.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    cmon who now have balls bigger is better
    e-penis competition who will win traders or anti traders
    i will be referee

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast