73. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

28 38.36%
  • no

37 50.68%
  • may be,i dont know and i dont care

8 10.96%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BAN them from invites section!!!

Poster BT Rep: +4

I feel like a newb, I don't get all this hatred between the anti and the anti-anti people....

And stiched, just chillax and take it easy dude, your heart is going to betray you soon... If you get this worked up over some crap that you don't even have to be a part of, I can only imagine....

BTW, I voted "no"...

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    at this point I cannot understand why this forum censor site urls (that cannot be made public as per site rules) but do not censor trades of accounts/invites/whatever not allowed as per tracker rules...

both or none?

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    jasperr... you stirring up shit again??

can't leave you alone for a minute.
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    and there is one thing i want to clarify about this here:

Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    oh yeah..atleast i dont go threatning people telling if you dont trade i will ban you from some particular torrent site BECAUSE I HaVE THE POWER TO DO SO

speaking for myself...when i said trading = ban..... that was not a threat... THAT IS FACT... ask a lot of the folks that recently started in on the trading frenzy of one paticular tracker... and it was that paticular tracker i was speaking about only....

just to clear that point up....

Quote Originally Posted by hangemhigh View Post
    jasperr... you stirring up shit again??

can't leave you alone for a minute.

lmao..... guess not..
    Last edited by jasperr; 01-07-2008 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post

Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    oh yeah..atleast i dont go threatning people telling if you dont trade i will ban you from some particular torrent site BECAUSE I HaVE THE POWER TO DO SO

speaking for myself...when i said trading = ban..... that was not a threat... THAT IS FACT... ask a lot of the folks that recently started in on the trading frenzy of one paticular tracker... and it was that paticular tracker i was speaking about only....

Im agreeing with jasperr here, certain trackers do not even allow trading of accounts and most of them dont allow trading of invites fst just wont allow them to say that as they think its unfair to the community here. (you can view them in the faq for the section!)

The invite giveaways you have seen for those trackers have been done by staff or members authorized to do so by the trackers staff, not by the average user.

Rules are rules...

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post

Im agreeing with jasperr here, certain trackers do not even allow trading of accounts and most of them dont allow trading of invites fst just wont allow them to say that as they think its unfair to the community here. (you can view them in the faq for the section!)

The invite giveaways you have seen for those trackers have been done by staff or members authorized to do so by the trackers staff, not by the average user.

Rules are rules...
    The point isn't weather or not its against rules, its the fact that it isn't against FST rules. If fst does not have rules against said trade, then no one has the right to get on a soap box and spout off rules of ANOTHER SITE all together. These posts are happening in a trading section, in accordence with FST rules, so IMO, go spam somewhere else.

PS I do not know what tracker you were specifically posting about, but this comment was mostly in response to the OP, so if your talking about trades/giveaways that were against fst rules, sorry, but it seemed relevent to my post so I included it.
    Last edited by Tokeman; 01-07-2008 at 04:56 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    The point isn't weather or not its against rules, its the fact that it isn't against FST rules. If fst does not have rules against said trade, then no one has the right to get on a soap box and spout off rules of ANOTHER SITE all together. These posts are happening in a trading section, in accordence with FST rules, so IMO, go spam somewhere else.

PS I do not know what tracker you were specifically posting about, but this comment was mostly in response to the OP, so if your talking about trades/giveaways that were against fst rules, sorry, but it seemed relevent to my post so I included it.
    the rules that we're talking about are the rules of the tracker(s) being traded.. .. and as far as FST rules on the subject.. there are none and perhaps never will be because this is a free trade enviornment... but, personally i think better efforts can be made to accomadate the traders and the non traders... outright banning or limiting of either is not the answer either.... what would be a solution.. i dunno.. but i'm sure theres a happy medium somewhere...
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post

the rules that we're talking about are the rules of the tracker(s) being traded.. .. and as far as FST rules on the subject.. there are none and perhaps never will be because this is a free trade enviornment... but, personally i think better efforts can be made to accomadate the traders and the non traders... outright banning or limiting of either is not the answer either.... what would be a solution.. i dunno.. but i'm sure theres a happy medium somewhere...
    And my solution is for the anti traders to not spam rules that are not relevent here. This would solve the problem, for me anyway, since most of the issue is with people bitching about trades being against the rules, but not the rules here. Let them post on the tracker's forums about the trade, and bitch there, where the rules apply. Also, what do anti traders care if its a bad idea to trade? So they (traders) get ban'd if they get caught, and you have one less trader on your site, thats a good thing (for anti-traders) right?

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Roxxy's Avatar Hot to Trot BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

How are Traders putting a Torrent Site any more at risk than they do themselves at open sign up....

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched
    can you please disable the tt account...or if there is any one who i could speak to about disabling my tt id:xxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxx<---he scammed my tt account...
    here r a few proofs...
    http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...15/xxxxx.png
    http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...5/xxxxx.png
    http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...5/xxxxxx.png
    http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...15/xxxxxx.png
    http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...5/xxxxxxx.png
    you can find his email on top of the msn messenger window...in the last window you can see he is offline.....its displayed on the messenger window
    i told him i dont have swedvdr invite anymore since i gave it back to my inviter...and asked if he would accept tt instead for a fsc invite....after a lot of begging he finally agreed to scam me....he conviniced me enough.. he said he was on ftwr,ftn,fsc,revolt....and some one invited him for free to fsc on revolt....and i totally fell for it..i even promised him i would get him a swedvdr invite from a friend of mine after 2 months...i was pretty frustrated after having lost ftn account earlier
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...f-261478...and now tt....and the whole tot of getting into fsc got me all excited and pumped up....and that too 24th december 1 day left for christmas...he even said he would request in the middle man...but like always my greed got the better of me.. and since he had totally convinced me he was not a scammer i went ahead with the trade and give him the account details
    i got scammed i am unlucky trading after all
    sorry for the inconvienience i have caused...i will never trade again...i have lost all the things i could lose...

if you can please disable the tt id:xxxxxx i will be very thankfull

In the end every one gets what they deserve,or something like that----
    now here we have a poor wining guy, that will never trade again.

is that the great trader who wants to ban people from the invite section?

or just someone who kisses an admins ass?

sorry about this mate, but you started to shout

i xxxed out private information.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 01-07-2008 at 05:27 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast