73. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

28 38.36%
  • no

37 50.68%
  • may be,i dont know and i dont care

8 10.96%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: BAN them from invites section!!!

Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    This is just a game...although the loud and miserable group of so called "Anti - Traders" have nothing to do with the strong, calm majority of reliable and nice guys, called: nontraders. A different world. Antitraders resemble me to some kind of rabid religious sect. Hypocrites, agressive and negligent. They do not pay any respect to the other side. Why dont they just spare the so - called traders from their whining and bitching - no clue.
    BTW, U cannot ban the AT from the invite -section. Best way is just ignore them. After a while they get bored and call it a day...It (FST) is a free site - and everybody has rights until he/she does not harass other people.
    Last edited by Sylar666; 01-07-2008 at 06:03 PM.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    So going by your logic, it would be appropriate for me, a US citizen, to go to a site/forum dedicated to lets say, the sale of marijuana seeds, and relentlesly post about how its illegal (because it is where I am from). Even though it may be legal where the forum is located, and not against their rules, they should be bothered by my posts because its against the law somewhere else?
    NO!
    Its stupid and pointless to post here about SOME ONE ELSES RULES. They have NO MERIT here WHAT SO EVER.
    i'm glad you can feel soooooooo smug about it.... the one thing i just can't seem to comprehend is the fact that PEOPLE think that the rules of the very trackers your trading don't matter, simply because your doin your buisness here... thats beyond me.... oh wait... your traders, all for one and that one is me...!
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    maybe the best idea is : creating new sections for fucking anti-traders spammer
    Vectoral FTW!

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    i promise i will give you all the leve 6 account i have

that's a very sweet offer, but thanks i don't need them.

bye bye for now.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I didn't say they dont matter, they just don't matter here. People know tracker rules, they are supposed to read them when they sign up. If they either do not read them, or choose to ignore them, what business is it of yours on this forum? Do you guys really think they will stop the trade simply because you remind them its against the trackers rules? Thats like thinking some one will instantly give up smoking because you remind them its bad for them. Guess what, they already know!

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Shit why is everyone goin so nuts about this issue?

I find the solution very simple: Do whatever the hell you like ("traders" and "anti-traders"), as long as it doesn't break FST rules. Whether or not these "anti-traders" are praying for these "traders" to either have a slow and painful death, or a quick and easy ban.. Well, that's up to them. This argument has no place on FST. Tracker SysOPs, mods, and spies have their full right to ban anyone from anywhere for any reason - It's their tracker after all, and to be honest, if trading is against their rules there's no reason why they shouldn't ban people for tradng their invites.

On the other hand, there's no reason for "anti-traders" to lurk around bitching about how wrong it is and telling off people for trying to trade away their accounts and invites. Let people do what they want, consequences are under people's responsibility anyways.. Not anyone else's. So give it a rest.

Locked, for now.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456