73. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

28 38.36%
  • no

37 50.68%
  • may be,i dont know and i dont care

8 10.96%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: BAN them from invites section!!!

BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    they should ban dumbshits like you that make threads like this. im an anti-trader and i go to that section to see if i can find any requests from members who dont trade, have been here for a while, and are active on this forum. beyond that this is a fucking forum, if you're doing something against the tracker rules and we have an opinion thats exactly what forums were made for, so anyone can express their opinion. if our opinion happens to be that most traders are douchebags who cant follow simple rules then you need to deal with it rather then make a new thread ranting about some bullshit that makes no sense.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    i hope anti traders have a faith to god rules as they do for trackers rules

lets say anti traders have opinion just as traders do so we should fight every fuc*en min or just respact each other opinions even if any of us is wrong and stop hunting each other all the time so let every one do what ever he want

traders will not be anti anti will not be trader

and why i dont c any anti traders in any other forum just in fst why u should fight traders in other forums too not just fst or thats coz fst have alot of trackers mods here

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched
    can you please disable the tt account...or if there is any one who i could speak to about disabling my tt id:xxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxx<---he scammed my tt account...

here r a few proofs...
    http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...15/xxxxx.png
    http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...5/xxxxx.png
    http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...5/xxxxxx.png
    http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...15/xxxxxx.png
    http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...5/xxxxxxx.png
    you can find his email on top of the msn messenger window...in the last window you can see he is offline.....its displayed on the messenger window
    i told him i dont have swedvdr invite anymore since i gave it back to my inviter...and asked if he would accept tt instead for a fsc invite....after a lot of begging he finally agreed to scam me....he conviniced me enough.. he said he was on ftwr,ftn,fsc,revolt....and some one invited him for free to fsc on revolt....and i totally fell for it..i even promised him i would get him a swedvdr invite from a friend of mine after 2 months...i was pretty frustrated after having lost ftn account earlier
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...f-261478...and now tt....and the whole tot of getting into fsc got me all excited and pumped up....and that too 24th december 1 day left for christmas...he even said he would request in the middle man...but like always my greed got the better of me.. and since he had totally convinced me he was not a scammer i went ahead with the trade and give him the account details
    i got scammed i am unlucky trading after all
    sorry for the inconvienience i have caused...i will never trade again...i have lost all the things i could lose...

if you can please disable the tt id:xxxxxx i will be very thankfull

In the end every one gets what they deserve,or something like that----
    now here we have a poor wining guy, that will never trade again.

is that the great trader who wants to ban people from the invite section?

or just someone who kisses an admins ass?

sorry about this mate, but you started to shout

i xxxed out private information.
    yes.. i just asked you to disable the tt id..because i tot you r the tt admin....and i felt at that time i wont trade because i was sad after having lost the tt account in a trade...what is your point,of posting this here? can you be more precise.. is this the best you can say,when you cant defend what u stand for u just say sumthing to put me down..."that just speaks about the kind of man you r.." ...i wasnt asking you to give back my account...if thats what u were thinking.. and i have already posted in the report section.. i NEVER ASKED FOR MY ACCOUNT BACK...if this is ass kissing the mods.. they so be it....i never said i was perfect.. i have sent pm's to brandon too when i got the ftn account disabled
    Last edited by stitched; 01-07-2008 at 05:50 PM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    they should ban dumbshits like you that make threads like this. im an anti-trader and i go to that section to see if i can find any requests from members who dont trade, have been here for a while, and are active on this forum. beyond that this is a fucking forum, if you're doing something against the tracker rules and we have an opinion thats exactly what forums were made for, so anyone can express their opinion. if our opinion happens to be that most traders are douchebags who cant follow simple rules then you need to deal with it rather then make a new thread ranting about some bullshit that makes no sense.
    So going by your logic, it would be appropriate for me, a US citizen, to go to a site/forum dedicated to lets say, the sale of marijuana seeds, and relentlesly post about how its illegal (because it is where I am from). Even though it may be legal where the forum is located, and not against their rules, they should be bothered by my posts because its against the law somewhere else?
    NO!
    Its stupid and pointless to post here about SOME ONE ELSES RULES. They have NO MERIT here WHAT SO EVER.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    i hope anti traders have a faith to god rules as they do for trackers rules

lets say anti traders have opinion just as traders do so we should fight every fuc*en min or just respact each other opinions even if any of us is wrong and stop hunting each other all the time so let every one do what ever he want

traders will not be anti anti will not be trader

and why i dont c any anti traders in any other forum just in fst why u should fight traders in other forums too not just fst or thats coz fst have alot of trackers mods here

you don't seem to be the brightest mind under the sky or you might have difficulties expressing yourself in english.

why don't you put on some nice armin van buuren cds now () and focus on your next account trade.
    J/K
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post

you don't seem to be the brightest mind under the sky
    J/K
    at least i have oneand atleast not every one telling me i am acting like dumbass lately and like a littel kid even with my 36 years old its should be tought i belive

keep acting like this conan an i will let u catch squirr3l on my hand
    Last edited by supper; 01-07-2008 at 05:48 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    J/K
    at least i have one

keep acting like this conan an i will let u catch squirr3l on my hand
    You forgot to call me anti
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

now here we have a poor wining guy, that will never trade again.

is that the great trader who wants to ban people from the invite section?

or just someone who kisses an admins ass?

sorry about this mate, but you started to shout

i xxxed out private information.
    yes.. i just asked you to disable the tt id..because i tot you r the tt admin....and i felt at that time i wont trade because i was sad after having lost the tt account in a trade...what is your point,of posting this here? can you be more precise.. is this the best you can say...i wanst asking you to give back my account...if thats what u were thinking.. and i have already posted in the report section.. i NEVER ASKED FOR MY ACCOUNT BACK...if this is ass kissing the mods.. they so be it....i never said i was perfect... i have send pm's to brandon too when i got the ftn account disabled
    it's not the point that you asked for your account to be deleted, that's more than fair.

the point is, that you seem to be one of those opportunists who trade when they have the chance and claim to never trade again the next day.

i respect people who stand for what they are. may it be a trader or not.

if a non-trader offers you an invite, you will be the first to say: i quit trading, i will never trade again."

this annoys me. and not the fact that you are a trader.

honestly i don't care at all wether you trade, get scammed or anything.

i just don't like hypocrisy.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    can you please show me where have i once claimed i an an anti trader,DO U EVEN UNDERSTAND ENGLISH (GRAMMER)? you don't seem to be the brightest mind under the sky...there is a lot of difference between i wont trade and i am an "anti trader",.....and you judge others about how good their language skills are....... there is no point in me explaining you anything........if u show me an instance where i have claimed that i am against trading or anti trader...i promise i will give you all the leve 6 account i have ...and yes i said i wouldnt trade... that doesnt mean i am against trading or traders

NEXT TIME YOU ACCUSE ME OF ANYTHING
    MAKE SURE U KNOW WHAT YOU R TALKING ABOUT....I AM A CHESS PLAYER...I KNOW MY MOVES...I DONT SAY THINGS IN RANDOM...
    Last edited by stitched; 01-07-2008 at 06:04 PM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Trading only results in a chain ban of all accounts until open sign ups.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast