73. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

28 38.36%
  • no

37 50.68%
  • may be,i dont know and i dont care

8 10.96%
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BAN them from invites section!!!

Poster BT Rep: +2
    i just read this post and a lot of other similar posts too......

some people dont even read :i said ban them from invites section since all they do is enforce something they believe on every one else who r happy they way they are..if what these anti traders believe is soo perfect how come not everyone else believes it....they have to learn to repect people for what they are...stop enforcing rules...if u cant respect fst for what it is what will you repect other tracker rules..and if they(anti traders) find that some one is worthy of their invites they can always message them in private and give away thier invites

Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post

I havent see any rules on FST that is forbiden to trade or give invites for Flower..
    and you full an well, that there will never be any such rules on FST, because its a traders heaven !!!!...... it's against the trackers rules not to trade.. and they are taking full stance on it!

so in essence TRADERS = BAN!!!!!

Get It....!!!????

this is my justification(reply):

no one asked for UR(anti traders,in general) opinion.....if U dont like some thing dont reply..what r U even doing in invite section,dont U know EVEN GIVEAWAYS ARE AGAINST THE TRACKER RULES....if U r not interested in giveaways if U r not intersted in trading,y do U want to see whats written on invites section..people like U should be banned from invites section....stop acting like U r perfect....every one makes their share of mistakes.....people are different from each other ...dont expect every one to be just like U...

i think its time people should decide if they r trader or anti trader?....some people say they r anti traders and still trade in discrete.i mean its good for both "traders" and "anti traders"
    and even the wtaw thread is only considered by traders atleast all the anti traders say that.

and by definition...anti traders are those who r against trading because its against tracker rules.

IF NOT ANYTHING THEY SHOULD BE ATLEAST STOPPED FROM ABUSING THE WHOLE SYSTEM OF FST!!!
    ....when you r a part of something,a community like fst,if u cant appreciateit, atleast dont abuse it.

I just cant reply to each of these posts directed against me.. i have wrote all i could with little knowledge i have...and thats it.

for some of you who have more time to read:
    "
    all i am telling you guys is that trading is not as bad as you think it is,it is just like a giveaways just that you expect something back,is that soo bad that you r considerd an outcaste,just because its against site rules that doesnt mean its always bad..cant you guys think for yourselves for once...if some site is gonna get hacked or some site is gonna go down...trading has nuthing to do with it,if that was the case every public tracker would have been taken down by now...do u really think these "ANTI PIRACY" spies would trade their way into something? make offers like i will give you 1 tt and 1 sct and 1 bitmetv for 1 ftn"...and even if "ANTI PIRACY GROUP" want to take down a site y would they wanna take out these sites with small user base(level 5 and above)?,even if they doo the chances of the traded id falling into rong hands is .0000001 ...if u were working for an anti piracy group would you take down level 9-10 with 5000 users or level 1-2-3 with 100,000 users? and even more so 90% of the trading that goes on is between "level 1-4"....so much for the answer "trading will put site security into risk " and all the bullsh*t answers they give......just like everything in life...everything that has a start has to end....u cant expect these sites to live for ever...when u can make a giveaway y not trade it for some other site you want,if the traders are not asking for money i think trading is fine...these traders just want to move up the food chain,and we all know 70% of the time bigger(HIGER LEVELS) the better,soo some one trying to trade to get better and more reliable sites is not bad,is it?...just because traders are a bit rebellious to get an approval from the "anti traders(usually an already member)" ,what makes these "anti traders(usually an already member)" soo superiour then "traders" that they could judge someone ,...dont tell me the answer is "they follow rules".huh,alteast thats the answer i hear mostly,i have seen "traders" have been a better member (shared more )then most of these "anti traders"...and i can prove it with ratios of some "traders" i know..
    Last edited by stitched; 01-07-2008 at 05:36 PM. Reason: one final statement

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    and for the same reason you should be banned from the sites you try to trade...

the difference is that you do not have the balls to say what you are doing under your real site nick... scared uh?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    calm down man, you take it too seriously

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    o/p U snatched the owrds out of my mouth

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by yayyyyyy View Post

the difference is that you do not have the balls to say what you are doing under your real site nick... scared uh?
    QFT lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    yes !! they have nothing to do there exepct : "give it away better than trade it" or : "the tracker will ban you bla bla bla "
    Vectoral FTW!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Ban for spam sounds good to me Cause they are doing exactly this.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by yayyyyyy View Post

what about when u accept giveaways here of FST.. is that not against the site rules??..and i use the same nick in almost all the sites i am a member of.. and not everything i have is traded...some had open sign ups too ,and some were given by the people i know...

SPEAKING OF BALLS I HAVE PLENTY OF IT..IF I DIDNT HAVE THE BALLS I WOULD HAVE NOT CREATED THIS THREAD..
    Last edited by stitched; 01-07-2008 at 02:55 PM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    why should people clearly disrespect the rules of a tracker especially when staff from that tracker have stated that they want no trading ????? and why should ppl who have no respect for tracker security be allowed on private sites??? why is it that people are so worried about what others say to the point they start a thread like this!!???

edit..:
    where's the kiss my a** option???
    Last edited by jasperr; 01-07-2008 at 03:00 PM.
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    as i said before im not trader but also im not against tradeing either..

if someone cant get invite for free and if his only option to trade to get that invite i can understand that..

but whenever i see *Anti-Trader* i can only good laugh on that
    Last edited by fOrUmAs; 01-07-2008 at 03:04 PM.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast