Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: pumpin-servers

fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    yep, and most of them has no leechers

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    It's only been going (again) for just over 1 day, jeesh, give it some time at least.

It was a new tracker before they had to move, so it's now an even newer tracker as they started over from scratch.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Computer Scientist BT Rep: +1
    that site is ugly
    just a guy who doesn't like to pay for movies....or video games...or software...or television...or music...you know, just like everyone else!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by filonome View Post
    that site is ugly
    lol
    site design sucks

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    VIZFX's Avatar Looking at You! BT Rep: +2
    Yea the site could use some help, but keep in mind that its a new site and not everyone is a graphic designer.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Computer Scientist BT Rep: +1
    then they shouldnt make websites
    just a guy who doesn't like to pay for movies....or video games...or software...or television...or music...you know, just like everyone else!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Everything this site does is underhanded ????
    They have even manged to muddy the waters on a mp3 disk set called B.A.R (best album releases) ???
    He's posting a fake version of there disks due to that group being busted late last year !!!!!
    Users are being duped with a sub-standard disk/upload using the good name that sites such as mine and others who bought the BAR set each week to upload to our sites, and have worked hard over the years to build up the names to be trusted as a good source for weekly MP3 packs....
    He's even got the cheek now to Mass PM his users the following today ???

From warrior at 2008-01-15 16:28:34 (6 hours ago) GMT
    i am now paying for the bar please send donations in so we can get it here faster every week

PMSL unless the prison service allow the BAR creators PC access then i think not ???? LOL

The sooner this KID {as we all think he is as he seems to have the inability to understand the concept of morals and simple requests} crawls back under what ever stone he came from the better...
    As you can tell by my posts here and others he has had the cheek to post here in the last few weeks i dont like the way he operates and what he does...

He's slowly getting banned from all trackers for sending users spam and has also over 50 accounts banned now on the DEV site for the very site script he's using !!!!!

Anyone using this persons site needs there head examined ...dont use the scum site ...

Owner and trouble maker known by a number of usernames heres a few so far that i know of...
    catdog,betouch,warrior,warrior1,pumpin,pumpin-server and it's a lot bigger then that ??????

Dont trust this site or owner...he used one of our donated servers from my own site while working as a uploader to further his positions on other sites using my users donations which paid for the server he was given access to....

he can not be trusted with your information !!!!!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    This Account Has Been Suspended

Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    @dididave

I agree - this person nick changes a LOT

He also trys to create rifts in established sites and cause aggro.

Ref: BAR Discs - unfortunatly a lot of sites are doing it at the min and i think they should be called BARalikes or summit along those lines

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    site is now up and running www.pumpin-servers.co.uk

@dididave

u just don't like me becuse u are a tosser and i am not and total-torrents told me to spam ur site take it up with them lol u to scared to meet me
    Last edited by mancat; 01-16-2008 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast