Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: pumpin-servers

Poster
    shady looking torrent site :0

2. BitTorrent   -   #22

Hmm - logo and url has changed since i last visited - and so has my account status

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    /me lols around
    /me likes this site way too much!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Original http://www.blades-heaven.com/signup.php

Robbed One http://www.pumpin-servers.co.uk/signup.php

I nearly pissed my pants as i made the blades one in paint as a temporary fix :p

I have heard of site ops being pi$$ed about torrents being stolen - wonder what they do if a whole header is nicked?
    Last edited by mummysboy; 01-18-2008 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Added URLS

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    blades
    o iam not happy about this prick nicking bar mp3s as real ffs never mind my header off my own site

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    everyone should sign up it's the next FTN i am telling you

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    clocktower's Avatar Poster

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Coming soon to pumpin-servers.co.uk - Brandon Clone rofl

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i refuse to sign up on new sites with that gay fucking side menu. its just annoying and doesnt need to be there.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    I have been told by my own MP3 postal source that the police are monitoring the source of the BAR upload and where it's coming from.
    They know that there were more then the two they arrested in the BAR ring and are trying to trace the 3rd or more persons who has gone to ground ???
    If these are the real deal then it wont be long before pc plod catches up with him or who ever has taken the name --LOL
    If it is not part of the BAR team and is a fake they may have got into somin they did not think of when using the BAR name -pmsl and i cant have happened to a better person then catdog ----I'm here wishing it to happen !!!!!!
    Site owner not very good at hiding his ident ???? he's near on every social networking site using the same tag and address even shown on some sites ???? and full photo's ????
    seems he has run a few failed site and even tried his hand at hosting for a while .... all failed not found out why yet but we will carry on digging

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast