Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FST and the Bittorrent community

lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I really like this place. Never thought of myself ever being in a forum and if you saw me you would probably say the same thing but yet here I am. I've learned and laughed alot and am glad I'm part of this great community. Don't know if I would compare this place to the Wild West though. But then again I've only been here a short time.
    Everything good in life has some bad in it. The two balance each other out, crooked cops for example. But thats just a part of life.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Yea, friendly community from what I've seen.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    lsw0794's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    it's right

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    thank you for your words
    it's nice to know that you are happy here and i assure you you will never find any forum like this one.
    fst is full of the nicest people ever
    but let me tell you that beside those there some bad ones too
    Have to agree on that point. Just be careful with who you flock with on here (befriend). Luckily for me i have some of the nicest and wisest people as torrenting buddies (friends) on here i think. Also extremely appreciative of all the people, who have helped me along the way with advice, great conversation, and invites to privileged places. Very good forum community despite the sour grapes.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    this is the reasone why im only on FST

friendly community and i dont need anything more than that.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    FST ftw! stay with us

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    I have found you guys to be the nicest bunch of people. I was on a couple other forums, but I have never met people so appreciative and so kind as on FST. I enjoy giving out invites when I get them, and I've had some people give me some awesome surprises likewise. Thanks to everyone (you know who you are ) who does their part to make this place awesome.
    I 100% agree with that! This is one of the best forums I've ever been to! And when I get to my 1 month membership, I'll be helping out other little noobs like myself!
    o hai

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Debate is overrated BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by krunktastic View Post
    I have found you guys to be the nicest bunch of people. I was on a couple other forums, but I have never met people so appreciative and so kind as on FST. I enjoy giving out invites when I get them, and I've had some people give me some awesome surprises likewise. Thanks to everyone (you know who you are ) who does their part to make this place awesome.
    I 100% agree with that! This is one of the best forums I've ever been to! And when I get to my 1 month membership, I'll be helping out other little noobs like myself!
    Same thing here.
    I have some invites as well and look forward to givig them in about 2 weeks when i get access to the invites section.
    Aftel all, helping others is what counts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12