Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did Any Of You See The Ad On Tv ?

the funny i think hollywood is easy job( i won't say a career because the shit is not real is easy money), they paid them millon just to see there ugly face on tv or big screen. the real workers, are those people the clean there fancy desk and bathroom etc.. they're the one sometine can't buy fancy car or anything to plessure them self, but at hollywood there some asshole sit on his ass and get over paid.i support the directors the make the movies and the writer the comes up with the plot, fuck the actors they're creed just like riaa, but without actors theres no movie, how great!, not saying all the actors, like the actor name jennifer lopez the bitch can't act for shit and she sing horrorible, and she getting over paid because her fat ass, the nasty bitch.. ahh i could keep going but i am going to shut up now before i blow up.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    fuck these motherfuckers. i dont give a fuck about RIAA. they make so much money and they r after us to make more money. fucking greedy ass bitches.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Someone make a video file of it and everyone share it!

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    I have to say I agree with everyone here........There are enough p2p users in america alone to stand up to these fuckers and tell them to make due with the millions of dollars they already have and leave us filesharers alone.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by cppwarrior00@28 July 2003 - 21:50
    the funny i think hollywood is easy job( i won't say a career because the shit is not real is easy money), they paid them millon just to see there ugly face on tv or big screen. the real workers, are those people the clean there fancy desk and bathroom etc..  they're the one sometine can't buy fancy car or anything to plessure them self, but at hollywood  there some asshole sit on his ass and get over paid.i support the directors the make the movies and the writer the comes up with the plot, fuck the actors they're creed just like riaa, but without actors theres no movie, how great!, not saying all the actors, like the actor name jennifer lopez the bitch can't act for shit and she sing horrorible, and she getting over paid because her fat ass, the nasty bitch.. ahh  i could keep going but  i am going to shut up now before i blow up.
    Remember if you don't like the rich and think they don't deserve their money then you are a COMMUNIST!!!!!!!!!

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Poster
    If the low lvl movie people are losing all their money then the $20million per movie stars should fork some of it over to em. Im sure it wont hurt.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SodiumChloride@29 July 2003 - 03:31
    If the low lvl movie people are losing all their money then the $20million per movie stars should fork some of it over to em. Im sure it wont hurt.
    I'm all for the idea....and when there at it they might as well give some to the complaining music artists and RIAA then hopefully this damn problem will stop.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Yeah, it's stupid to have lower level media workers on a commercial begging us not to use p2p. And you know that the movie industries losses come out of the working man's pocket. There's no way in hell that the higher-ups are taking a pay cut. If anything, the commercial represents the move industry as an industry who doesn't care about its workers; as an industry that would rather its workers to go without insurance than to stop wasting millions of dollars on overpaid actors and executives.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    arm, i hate the rich the takes from the poor and never return something back, i give respect to those sucessful people the work hard to make it where there are and there're adware the we the hard working people the make them rich. i hate those rich people the lie,steal idea,rip people off and 70% of the companies in this country are in my hate list especially microsoft. the democrazy in this country is fucked up only the richs get to enjoy it and this country is control by companies..

because our own congress we vote for goes against us and take favor for companies, there is freedom on this country but is limit. but most of you going to disgreed with me but is fine because this all about freedom of speech, (wait don't bring the up in companies forum) for example go to gamefaq.com and sign up for the forum and read the terms and you would see how limit your freedom is.

sorry for the long paragraph and thank you all for replying

P.S i am new york city and today the local news they have a topic called

"COPYRIGHT
    COPYWRONG"

i know the RIAA and MPAA has to do something with this

FUCK YOU RIAA AND MPAA

10. File Sharing   -   #20

!
    "Specs"
    CPU:High,some say I'm a legend in My own mind.
    Update! Overclocked - Achieved Demi God statis.
    Ram:If she's ready, so am I.
    Hard drive:Ready for access,larger than average.
    Bus speed:Not as fast as My truck.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast