Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: iTS What's al the hype about?

Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    So what's all the hype around this tracker ? i've been reading around and has even been proclaimed to be "The next FTN" . I don't see how a new tracker con get such a status after being around for just a month......
    Hey if anyone can prove me wrong i'll be very glad but i doubt it

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I think the main reason why its getting a name like that is because of
    1) the layout/graphix looks similar to FTN
    2) the ratio system is similar to FTN (upload only shows)
    3) the exclusivity of FTN (5,000 user max, has about 620 now).

The quality of the tracker itself in terms of torrents has alot of work ahead of itself. Its doing very very well and I can see it being a high level tracker over time. It all depends on who gets invited and who helps the community come up. In time I believe it will be very very successful but in time, right now its on its way up, as soon as it hits close to its max members I think it'll be sought out like ScT/FTN is and around the same level I'd say 7-8+....

It has the formula right to be a tracker to want, now only time will tell... I'll tell you one thing, the Staff kicks ass and the mini-community established is already cool as hell ;P

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    dont believe the hype till you see for yourself
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    somebody please tell me what's the forum language.

what's the relation of english and non english posts?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    its slovakian i believe, the forums is mainly english but if and when they post announcements they are in both languages, making it very user-friendly for both languages
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    NOLF's Avatar Love You Josefine! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    85% english posts, 15% non english, will be my guess!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    It's rare because the membership is small and there's a no ratio system. I really don't think the site resembles FTN. Other then that it's a completely different tracker that should be judged by using the site not by talking about it and saying it's rare so I have to have it.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Polarbear SK and CZ are allowed, but it's almost English.
    I think you would be a great user to join there, who know i don't invite u (another forum )

As I've been saying, Admins = Great, so if you deserv it, you will be invited for sure.
    Anyway, there are about 370 invites only.
    TRADER=SUCK

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    PunX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    gtfo with this ftn wannabe , FAILURE

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Totti View Post
    So what's all the hype around this tracker ? i've been reading around and has even been proclaimed to be "The next FTN" . I don't see how a new tracker con get such a status after being around for just a month......
    Hey if anyone can prove me wrong i'll be very glad but i doubt it
    everyone trying to be next FTN but only few or none can really be like him

also im not member there but from what i have read site is really good and i can only said wish him best and who knows maybe will this tracker be even better than FTN

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast