Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is This Real From Suprnova?

If its the beta its a very big beta. 2 cds.... is this "Beta" going to be the full game or like a couple of levels.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Its being seeded again now.
    There's a helluva lot of interest.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by judgeofallandnothing@28 July 2003 - 18:34
    If its the beta its a very big beta. 2 cds....  is this "Beta" going to be the full game or like a couple of levels.
    It is the full game. But it's BETA which means a pre-release copy, given out to BETA testers, games reviewers and the like...... so it maybe buggy, and may not represent the finished product........ although according to the NFO:

"This is a winrar self extracting image including a cracked copy of the game, I thoug a packaged version would be better to spread and for CD archives. Till now the multiplayer part haven't been cracked, maybe this part will be done too in a later time... Rember it's beta so don't pect it to work flawlessly on your PC (but here it's fine, hehe). Thanks to GrandMasta and it's contact for the awesome job with the crack, much appreciated!"

Although I'm very glad this has been released, why didn't they just release both CD's together in one folder?!

Well can't have everything I guess.

Long live the empire!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Plenty of Seeds at the moment...Lets hope it lasts

Anyone getting into playing it yet?

"Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. Your friends, up there on the sanctuary moon, are walking into a trap, as is your Rebel fleet. It was *I* who allowed the Alliance to know the location of the shield generator! It is quite safe from your pitiful little band. An entire legion of my best troops awaits them! Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive."

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster
    Wow I thought isonews was gone... thanks for posting the link!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    No problem.

Ya, i dont know why they didnt make the torrent both cds, seen that alot lately on suprnova, kind of a bitch. specially with movies, one torrent at 1-2+ gigs is fine with me... better then running 4-6 torrents a night

chalice. shouldnt take too long for them to screen you, they do it quite often i thought.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123