Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FTN Question for FTN Members...

DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    from a friend obviously..

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    IRemember: It's harder to erase a stain, than it is to avoid one.
    +111000000

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Acting fake? Well I guess you can close this thread as its gone off topic, it was a simple question.... I put a fake email because it was an impersonation message of ppl begging for invites, you don't understand sarcasm at all ;\

I'm not trying to fool anyone, thats my signature across all forums/trackers and I'm just patiently waiting for that day, the question was asked to see how people actually got invites n have some hope for ppl just waiting who don't stock up on their invites to trade for something else .. Look around anywhere you see my name you'll see the same sig...)

Anyways if possible close the thread as it has become off-topic and perceived to be some type of ingenious plan to take over the world, get an FTN invite...

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    n have some hope for ppl just waiting who don't stock up on their invites to trade for something else ..

invite... [/quote]how did u know i am a trader if u never ha axx to invite section any way sorry for spam welcome to fst and goo luck in ur req

back to the topic i dont have F*N and plz keep this thread runing

cya around

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    will close it, enough guy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123