Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now We're In Trouble!

*sigh* meh whatever, fuck you

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Double Agent
    oh my god, it's shithead talking again...

just look at his other post..

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?showtopic=52204

WARNING: please be seated properly when you read that post, K-lite board will not be responsible for any injuries resulting from 1. laughing too hard you have a heart attack and you died 2.falling from chair resulting in spinal cord injury 3.jaw dislocation 4.concussion from banging your head on the keyboard 5.turning into a vegetable from the sheer stupidity from the author

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    I guess you aren't really familiar with the way network protocols and ISP's work ?

Encrypt all you want. If someone decides to investigate your excessive bandwidth usage, encryption isn't going to stop them finding out what you've transferred. Every packet travels through their servers no matter if you use a proxy. If they want to, they can do a packet/data capture and pick at it later. Also, you do know that there's no way to positively identify the reciever of that encrypted file don't you? you will have to supply a key if it's going to be a usefull transfer, or you'll both have to have the same program installed to open it. Which means everyone else will also need to have the program if you're all going to share.

did I just waste 5 minutes typing all this? What was I thinking Look it up on Google next time.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    i never said encryption has to be from just a p2p though

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Then what good would it be?

Let's drop the whole paranoia trip please. This is a kazaa lite web forum. If we wanted an alternative, we'd find it. We don't need a bunch of "the sky is falling" posts about it.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Then what good would it be?

Let's drop the whole paranoia trip please. This is a kazaa lite web forum. If we wanted an alternative, we'd find it. We don't need a bunch of "the sky is falling" posts about it.
    exactly these topics just bore me if your scared don't use P2P

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    you could wear a fake moustache and glasses to throw off those damned riaa employees....
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    god forbid i try to shed some light onto any of you ignorant people. if you get your ip handed over don&#39;t bitch afterwards. if you saw the list on tech tv there are more lawsuits where that is coming from. and im not scared nor paranoid, simply precautious and trying to be of help but most of you are ungrateful bastards who think you know just about everything possible in the world. so i salute you, good luck, and whatever.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Double Agent
    ROFL ROFL ROFL.... :beerchug:

nah James Bond just blows their building...

No disguise needed

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by Renegade720@28 July 2003 - 04:55
    good luck
    thanks

i need as much as i can get with all these lawsuits flying about
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast