Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hdbits banned countries?

Can anybody please tell me what countries are banned by HDbits.org?
    I know Turkey is one of them, please add others if you know.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Can't you access the site what seems to be the problem? somebody may be able to help you however i can't see any point in listing countrys that might be banned just to try and cause a nice little arguement bettween the people that might be banned and it's users/staff members.
    Last edited by sleepyy; 01-10-2008 at 07:09 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Here to please BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    It is probably so that he can find a proxy / tunnel that is useable and thereby avoid the ban
    Never Traded, never will! Free Invites, the way it's ment to be!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    rotem1984's Avatar Sharing Is Caring BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    israel is banned too

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    The reason why trackers banned a country is clear:
    There are a lots of cheaters there and the most important thing is that citizens help other citizens cheating such as telling your friends in your country or forum in your language how to cheat
    No offend, I quoted this secret rule from a staff of one of the most famous tracker when I ask why they banned my friend from that country.
    I don't think it's fair to all of us, however, this kind of situation is a difficult challenge for staff so that they have to block a whole country.
    Thank you for listening.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Here to please BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Well just sucks to be living in a moronic country then
    Never Traded, never will! Free Invites, the way it's ment to be!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I'm asking because i want to avoid getting my account disabled for inviting the wrong people.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by rotem1984 View Post
    israel is banned too
    Not surprising

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamsearch View Post
    I'm asking because i want to avoid getting my account disabled for inviting the wrong people.
    So why don't you just ask the staff since your already a member?
    Get banned cuz an invitee is from a blocked country?? Doesn't sound right to me...
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    goysalh's Avatar Helper... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    Can't you access the site what seems to be the problem? somebody may be able to help you however i can't see any point in listing countrys that might be banned just to try and cause a nice little arguement bettween the people that might be banned and it's users/staff members.
    +1
    Please don't send PM me about trade or wanting any invite.If I see somebody really need some tracker I will send invite.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast