Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I just got into SCC...am I a sitting duck?

Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    be careful with what you dl there. as its been said use the mp3 section for a small boost and if you see a dvd thats gonna be big or a new game those are big enough and popular enough to help us little guys as long as we only grab a couple rars, grab 2-3 rars or about 100-150 MB's worth early and seed the crap out of it. i have those same speeds(u got comcrap?) and with about 100 MB downloaded i can seed 2-3 GB from a popular dvd or game on most trackers.
    more good advise
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    be careful with what you dl there. as its been said use the mp3 section for a small boost and if you see a dvd thats gonna be big or a new game those are big enough and popular enough to help us little guys as long as we only grab a couple rars, grab 2-3 rars or about 100-150 MB's worth early and seed the crap out of it. i have those same speeds(u got comcrap?) and with about 100 MB downloaded i can seed 2-3 GB from a popular dvd or game on most trackers.
    Yeah, that was my plan when I first got into TL. Oh, and I have Roadrunner, which I believe is a subsidiary of Comcast.
    Sig goes here.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    bigdaddykane's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    ive found out that on days that i cant find anything to download ill pick up a tv show or game that has very few seeders but alot of leechers even if i dont want them to keep my ratio up.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post
    also u can download file from other site and u can make recheck and continue to seed on SCC if your ratio is low
    This is a really good way to boost your ratio, dl popular movies, tvshows and just go there to re-check and seed seed seed. Thats how i do it and im able to keep a good ratio any site that is usually "hard" to seed at

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Just download a few samples from dvdrs or a few rar files not the lot and just seed a small amount of the actual file you will have no problems otherwise it is hard there

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Such a classic old memories brought back haha

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    cmon it is definately the best game of all time.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Ha ha At least a gun uprgade a little better than that orange version i still have

Last edited by sleepyy; 01-13-2008 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I still remember being like 7 years old holding the gun up against the tv screen so I could get them damn ducks and the clay disk too. Those were the days

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast