Thread: FSC Request

HDD + Keyboard + Mouse + Monitor on Cheesemans head FTW

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Cheeseman1208's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman1208
    Yeah, I'd rather not talk about Mango
    be prepared to, you're responsible for it
    Yep, I'm responsible for creating absolute chaos on FST for one day. But it was fruity chaos. And it's kind of funny, since I'm still getting PMs from people asking for an invite. Was it a bad joke? You bet. Would I do it again? Absolutely not. I spent way too much time working on that failed tracker.

Anyway, thanks everyone for your support. Geeze, we got to page two in 15 minutes...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    RoSsoNeRI's Avatar LoUiS VuiTtoN DoN BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    never open a thread requesting FSC in public forums

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by RoSsoNeRI View Post
    never open a thread requesting FSC in public forums
    Sorry Rosso, but where else am I supposed to go? I respect FSC's policies, and no offense to DV8, but the FSC rep here on FST hasn't been checking his PMs recently...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    DV8 has been checking his PM's, he just doesn't respond to invite requests, period! He does have a life and is on holiday atm , but he is definitely around.
    FSC is a community though that you are chosen for rather than just requesting........... most invites are from staff anyway, they find users that they think would be good for the community and invite them, or from friends that you know who think you would be a good member. I'm not trying to be mysterious it is just that FSC's staff want more than just someone who can keep a good ratio, so they usually do the choosing.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    DV8 has been checking his PM's, he just doesn't respond to invite requests, period! He does have a life and is on holiday atm , but he is definitely around.
    FSC is a community though that you are chosen for rather than just requesting........... most invites are from staff anyway, they find users that they think would be good for the community and invite them, or from friends that you know who think you would be a good member. I'm not trying to be mysterious it is just that FSC's staff want more than just someone who can keep a good ratio, so they usually do the choosing.
    I was chosen. About 2 months ago I requested FSC, and DV8 told me to PM him around the 5th of January. His PM box was full, but I was able to shoot him a PM 3 days ago. I don't know if he deleted the message, but I'm guessing he did.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman1208 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I was chosen. About 2 months ago I requested FSC, and DV8 told me to PM him around the 5th of January. His PM box was full, but I was able to shoot him a PM 3 days ago. I don't know if he deleted the message, but I'm guessing he did.
    Cheeseman my advice would be close this thread, and deal with DV8 through PM, if he told you he would get back to you then he will, just be patient.

But seriously close this thread, better yet PM a mod and have it deleted.
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseman1208 View Post
    Cheeseman my advice would be close this thread, and deal with DV8 through PM, if he told you he would get back to you then he will, just be patient.

But seriously close this thread, better yet PM a mod and have it deleted.
    I fear that DV8 has forgotten about the whole thing, but I'll close this thread and PM him again.

Thanks G-Force.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12