Thread: Argh Requesting TheDvdClub

Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Reason being.. I like DVDs. And TDC has a lot of them, with okay speeds. The packs are nice and so is the free leech.

Now for the argh part..

A user here made a request since he lost all his torrents a long time ago (not too long, but still a while ago). He had a lot of posts and I felt like helping him out, so I PMed him asking if he wanted to share TDC account with me (since 5 IPs can log into it). All goes well and I stop going on TDC for a few weeks and then I needed it again.. and account disabled. I definitely doubt the user was cheating so probably hit and runs (TDC is bitchy about that) or the IP limit rule was broken, as I think the user used a proxy to browse the internet and probably well it went down, and used another one, etc.

Don't worry though, I won't make the same mistake again. I gave it to him without asking for any proofs because he had a high post count and his other threads seemed nice.

Summary: I'm requesting TDC. Someone got it disabled. Argh.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Ouch,
    May be harder then you think. I only got 1 invite when I reached power user (gave it to my buddy), and have not recieved any more since, and its been a few months. I think you only get invites when you reach new level.
    If anyone knows more about how the invites are given out other then by leveling up, please post it here

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Ouch,
    May be harder then you think. I only got 1 invite when I reached power user (gave it to my buddy), and have not recieved any more since, and its been a few months. I think you only get invites when you reach new level.
    If anyone knows more about how the invites are given out other then by leveling up, please post it here
    Like you said, 1 invite per promotion.
    Hard to get invites, indeed.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Ouch,
    u can always ask someone from staff if u can get one or not

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    sscape's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    pizdun is giving away 5 invites here. Good luck.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    there is a giveaway now. look at top of section

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    TDC ***** BT Rep: +3
    Well it states in the rules that account sharing is also not allowed. If you had read the rules like you said you did when you signed up you wouldn't be in this situation. The account was disabled because the site was access by different parts of the world. It most likely won't be re-enabled either. The ban on the IPs will expire in a few months. Best I can suggest is to wait it out and try to fill out the application again in a few months.