Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fsc Req enter plz if u dont like bullshit

GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    kk i need fsc free invitation
    i will not give a drama speech or give u all bullshit all what i can say that i will be an active member obviously that means not cheating , not trading , no SPAMMING the forums , seeding every thing i leech by the book if u want ratio proofs or profile links thats ok
    and i forgot to say iam not so bad in ass kissing
    ---------------------------------
    here is the new part the Rules :
    first one and the most important dont SPAM this thread
    second if u r gona give it to me tell me exactly what u want from me as i believe the known rule NOTHING FOR FREE and u must tell me what targets should i achieve in this situation i mean the rank thing
    ----------------------------------
    thanks for reading
    Last edited by GoLDeN; 01-10-2008 at 10:53 PM.
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by GoLDeN View Post
    second if u r gona give it to me tell me exactly what u want from me as i believe the known rule NOTHING FOR FREE and u must tell me what targets should i achieve in this situation i mean the rank thing
    This part just killed any chance you had.
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GoLDeN View Post
    This part just killed any chance you had.
    i love to keep every thing clear
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I trusted U , and gave U The vault.bz, and took a chance on U, BUT after 4 weeks, U have 0 D/l and 0 Upload..........I even PM U, to remind U to make use of the account..... U think I have to do that?
    Looks like U are just another collector.....

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    ispamu
    spamspamspamspamspamspam

Don't put PLZ DONT SPAM MY THREAD, that just makes you ask for it. especially since u dont know how to write a request. before you get more useless criticism by people like me, close the thread to keep down the retard pollution in fst (and yes, i am one of the polluters).

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by deathking81 View Post
    ispamu
    spamspamspamspamspamspam

Don't put PLZ DONT SPAM MY THREAD, that just makes you ask for it. especially since u dont know how to write a request. before you get more useless criticism by people like me, close the thread to keep down the retard pollution in fst (and yes, i am one of the polluters).
    Maturity ratio: 0.002

Invitees that haven't used their account I ask staff to delete it.
    ///EDIT: I'm Back!! (Thanks for the headup !!)

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    deathking81's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyogi4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deathking81 View Post
    ispamu
    spamspamspamspamspamspam

Maturity ratio: 0.002

Invitees that haven't used their account I ask staff to delete it.
    you mom ratio : 0.0002

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    stop spamming guys, otherwise infractions will be given

cia

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I hope you get the invite, and it seems like based on your participation on the community, you will!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    I trusted U , and gave U The vault.bz, and took a chance on U, BUT after 4 weeks, U have 0 D/l and 0 Upload..........I even PM U, to remind U to make use of the account..... U think I have to do that?
    Looks like U are just another collector.....
    i'd say enlightened put you in your place with this one. if i where you i'd stop looking and asking for fsc.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast