Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Songs Aren't The Real Things!

Ok, I tryd downloading the latest Less than Jake album Anthem; Almost all the songs each have a clip from each song. I suspect they are all the audio samples from each songs off the official site.

Also gay like this is Thrice - artist in the ambulance. I downloaded like 3 different files of each song, each one just clips from each song and it is SO FUCKING GAY. Why do people share this shit, itd be fine to listen to once and then understand what the cd is about, but dont fucking name the same goddamn file as all the songs off the cd, so when some1 trys dling the cd they just get a handful of the same piece of shit.

Are these albums copyrighted or what, cant share the actual files?
    I know LTJ has been gettin more and more popular and ive even seen a little bit of them on MTV2. But Thrice.. they were underground, and then i started seeing those small commercials on MTV2 that introduce unknown bands to the public of them and when their new cd was comin out.

AND if any of you share these files that are lies, tell me why the fuck you do it.

2. Music   -   #2
    these are fake files put up by riaa/anti piracy agencies

look at the verfified hashes for real versions...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Music   -   #3
    The Passion
    Two words:

Get Soulseek.

I&#39;m serious, it&#39;s the best&#33; Look up the pinned topic in musicworld an come join us&#33;
    It sounds exclusive in the pinned, but it&#39;s not. The people are great and fun&#33;
    Just know that you gotta give some to get some

Peace&#33;

- Loomy

Edit: It&#39;s okay to advertise the use of SS, right guys?
    if not then just delete my post, Mods. I&#39;d feel bad if I broke the rules...

4. Music   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    these are fake files put up by riaa/anti piracy agencies
    No true thats jsut bullshit

5. Music   -   #5
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by Gyt_fx@27 July 2003 - 16:17
    Ok, I tryd downloading the latest Less than Jake album Anthem; Almost all the songs each have a clip from each song. I suspect they are all the audio samples from each songs off the official site.

Also gay like this is Thrice - artist in the ambulance. I downloaded like 3 different files of each song, each one just clips from each song and it is SO FUCKING GAY. Why do people share this shit, itd be fine to listen to once and then understand what the cd is about, but dont fucking name the same goddamn file as all the songs off the cd, so when some1 trys dling the cd they just get a handful of the same piece of shit.

Are these albums copyrighted or what, cant share the actual files?
    I know LTJ has been gettin more and more popular and ive even seen a little bit of them on MTV2. But Thrice.. they were underground, and then i started seeing those small commercials on MTV2 that introduce unknown bands to the public of them and when their new cd was comin out.

AND if any of you share these files that are lies, tell me why the fuck you do it.
    i dont understand how the songs are homosexual?
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

6. Music   -   #6
    They like songs of the same gender.

7. Music   -   #7
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    oh, just wanted to know. I&#39;ve never heard someone describe a piece of binary as having homosexual tendencies. But im always open for new ideas.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

8. Music   -   #8
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by mogadishu@28 July 2003 - 02:06
    i dont understand how the songs are homosexual?
    I was wondering exactly what makes a song gay?

9. Music   -   #9
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Songs Aren&#39;t The Real Things&#33;, And why are people sharing them
    Just a sec...i&#39;ll get out my magic ball of answers...

The answer says...

Because some people don&#39;t have a hobby and stop asking this damn question...

10. Music   -   #10
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Yet another thread about fake files? Use the verifieds and you won&#39;t have this problem. Stealing music requires effort. The days of "click and point downloads" are gone.
    Proud member of MDS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast