Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: TL Server Costs

They put their lives on the line, they can go to jail anytime and your bitching about they're making a profit? They are on the website ALOT of the time fixing things....

If you have a problem ,maybe you shouldn't use their website...but of course you will complain and still use it

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by iam1337 View Post
    They put their lives on the line, they can go to jail anytime and your bitching about they're making a profit? They are on the website ALOT of the time fixing things....

If you have a problem ,maybe you shouldn't use their website...but of course you will complain and still use it
    Well said. I don't think they can go to jail though, since all of the files aren't actually hosted on their servers.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Diiyad View Post

Well said. I don't think they can go to jail though, since all of the files aren't actually hosted on their servers.
    Of course they can. If authorities prove their are the owners of the site, to jail, if they live in a country where that is punished, of course.
    But they have a risky life, and they deserve what they get, as long as they donīt demand payments, and until now, they donīt.
    Itīs very easy and cool to complain of TL or whoever meanwhile you are downloading the last movie or episode from their servers.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    ernestina's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    what is the best???sct or f******.net??

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by ernestina View Post
    search and you will find few things posted about them both site
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by limpdickkid View Post
    I was estimating the amount of money they probably make. Its just a guestimate so here goes:

This is monthly donations.

# of users: ~70k
    % that donate: 5%, lets say. Its definitely more than that because of the number of people that have bad connections and they only ask you to pay about 8euros so I think its still a fair approximation.

5% of 70k = 3500
    3500 * 8 = 28000 Euros!!!

That is some crazy amount of money they're making.
    Holy shit!!!!
    I would die just to be a part of that money making!

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by ernestina View Post
    Off topic spam....yummy!!!
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Actatoi View Post
    And it's well known that donations goes to running a site. Not? I don't see the difference here. TL also have donations available and I'm sure they get donations.
    So why do they need pay2leech?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Yeah, right... because sceners donīt take advantage of other peoples work.
    I guess if someone else is doing something wrong it's alright for others to do it then? Great logic.

They put their lives on the line
    LMAO

but of course you will complain and still use it
    Wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Itīs very easy and cool to complain of TL or whoever meanwhile you are downloading the last movie or episode from their servers.
    I'll take your word for it.

There sure is a lot of support for ripping people off in this thread.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Torn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    They put their lives on the line
    LMAO
    What's so funny? If caught, and prosecuted, you can wave "bye, bye" to your life.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Its not ripping people off. Mind im not totally ok with profiting form other peoples work.
    But the ammount of time that goes into running such a huge site demanding. You cant just cheak the page once a day, its tons of work.

They have managed to make one of the best torrent sites on the net. You can find just about anything there, torrents that have died of months ago on other trackers still have 100+ seeders here. So you max out your connection just about anything you try to download.

But i have to admit they are over charging their users if the number that was posted here was correct. id say they could easy ask people to pay half for VIP and still have more than enough to go around.
    My e-penis is so big it makes John Holmes look like a little boy.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast