Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Request For FSC

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by virtus134 View Post
    Most of the accounts are from my "glory" (trading :/) days.

The other times are when I signed up.

I know which trackers will ban if you give someone your account and I know how to decrease that chance to really.. low.

And since the accounts were traded, they already had a chance of being banned. This makes no difference.

Or does it? Please correct me if I'm wrong and I'll only give the invites and ones I signed up for away.
    Are you for real?

Save yourself further embarrassment, close this thread and come back and re-request in 2/3 months, having stuck to your word of no trading and no account giveaways.

Your posts are decent enough, just your character isn't - yet, but not all is lost.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    virtus134

I suggest U Close this Thread, Not bring any attention to yourself and further spam....
    show some "virtues" here in FSt, that might give U better odds of getting one in the future.
    One of the virtues is PATIENCE
    F*C will look for u, U do not look for F*C.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    i don't get why people ask to try and become part of a community. it is like going up to a group of people and asking, 'can i be your friend?' why ask and why not do? you've made friends before in your life time, right? it is kind of like that. to join a community (group of people) you have to be accepted by them and asking doesn't help.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    I'm not quite sure how to say this but.

The majority of you who posted are assholes. Really. I didn't say no account giveaways. Learn to read.

And I really can't be bothered reading all the flames I asked not to be posted and posting responses.

I mean seriously. There are hardcore traders who never gave away anything posting trade threads and they get posts like:

Good luck!

Hope you get what you want!

Fuck it. I give up. I might be a little cranky since a lot of things have happened just now IRL that would make anyone pissed off, but whatever.
    Last edited by virtus134; 01-11-2008 at 05:28 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    You (probably) just called (some) fsc members assholes.....That'll get you in
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Oh yeah.. and closed.

To 90 percent of the people who posted-

Let's not be friends. Ever.

And I'm pretty sure none of the people who just posted here have accounts on FSC. Even so, their posts were flames and they wouldn't give me an invite there anyways, even if I didn't call them assholes. And I definitely would not want to be invited by an asshole anyways.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12