Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whatever shall I do with all these accts?

jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    If you not going use them deleted them simple job delacct.php
    this what i do more safety than give away account info and email ect..
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 01-11-2008 at 10:18 AM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    a lot of these acounts have /delacct.php or /delete.php or /xDeleteX.php disabled so you can't get out of it. :/
    ///EDIT: I'm Back!! (Thanks for the headup !!)

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyogi4 View Post
    a lot of these acounts have /delacct.php or /delete.php or /xDeleteX.php disabled so you can't get out of it. :/
    look in the faq it's in there, tells u how to deleted your account
    or pm the staff easy way lol time is comming for sct end sometime this year am going to deleted that account with 4 tb upload and 2 invites 2 don't need them no more lol
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 01-11-2008 at 11:47 AM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

4. BitTorrent   -   #14

Cool

keep these Revtt -- very good SCC Stmusic TV.TORRENTS.ro -- so great for tv shows underground-gamer don't keep BitSoup ilovetorrents Supertorrents the rest i think same to keep or giveaway up to you and other posts
    THEY TOLD ME TO BE FAITHFUL
    AND WALK WHEN NOT ABLE

AND FIGHT TILL THE END

BUT I'M ONLY HUMAN

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Mike_007's Avatar Ratio 1.18 BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    the only one who know the answer should be yourself.
    You're nice to me, I'm nice to you.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by sky511 View Post
    keep these Revtt -- very good SCC Stmusic TV.TORRENTS.ro -- so great for tv shows underground-gamer don't keep BitSoup ilovetorrents Supertorrents the rest i think same to keep or giveaway up to you and other posts
    First of all, thank you! This is what i intended for this thread to be about, in fact, i'd prefer if each post in here would have a similiar format for the rest of this thread. The title and my so-so writing skills, kinda pulled this thread into a different direction than i had intended.

Ilovetorrents was one of my first trackers but I never use it, so that one is probably gonna end up sleeping with the fishes.

Thanks again for the post!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    You really need to think about doing the right thing here which will be in your interests and the trackers that let you join their sites.

First, the terms and conditions of every tracker you join is that this account is for your own personal use - it is not transferrable. Next is that you dont know who you are giving those accounts to....most people you meet on forums are strangers, whether the think you trust them or not. They could be cheaters, they could trade that account on or even worse they could be the authorities.

So that site you joined has your IP and your email address. If anything bad happens on that account who do you think it all comes back on....you of course.

The tracker staff talk to each other and some of them staff on more than one site. So if you're ready to take the chance of having all your other accounts disabled because you gave away accounts to total strangers then go ahead.

In several months time when you are looking for the elite sites this will come back to haunt you. Do the right thing and either delete the accounts you don't want or simply let them be disabled through inactivity.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    What he said. ^

If you don't want em, you don't even have to do anything. Sit back, relax and they will expire.
    Now go away.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    whitmar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    To answer your actual question, you should also keep x264. It has great potential, and as more devices are introduced that play HD rip files on an HDTV, it will come in handy.

But I can never pass up an opportunity to weigh in on your unintended topic:

Delete your unwanted accounts! Or at least let them just expire, as ITS said. I agree with everything ghurka wrote as well. Leaving a site on good terms is ultimately more valuable than the potential favor you may gain from a trade, which might eventually cause you to lose the accounts you wanted to keep.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12