Thread: Message For John Doh

john doh i hope you read this you sad pathetic little twat who sits at his computer making sure people downloading from him are sharing

I AM SHARING the reason you cant get a list of my files is because i use the new version of kazaalite with prevention for people getting a list of my files that is why i appear not to be sharing but there are always 4 people downloading files from my 43GB shared folder supplying 24kbps wich is half of my bandwidth so fu*k off and get a life

another thing enable your messages so i dont have to clog the forums up with this crap

i hope that little twat reads this what does everyone else think about this

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Jonne's Avatar Poster
    i don't think john doh reads this forum, because the majority of the members already know that...

If you're angry, just put your head in some water to cool down, meanwhile KL will have found another source...

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    right im going to flush my head down the toilet see if that will cool me down

i know ill find another source but clueless twats like that piss me off
    why cant everyone know everything like us

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Double Agent
    what the hell?

are you talking about the TV show john doh? or the nickname John doh on kazaa?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Jonne's Avatar Poster
    John doh is , i believe, the regular kazaa user that hasn't found out about lite yet...
    It's the Regular Joe, Jan met de Pet, ...

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Yeah.. John Doh is some regular Kazaa user...the poor b*stard..gonna be stuck with that stealth ad p2p network thing slowing his computer down.....ahh f*ck him. If he cared he could find this place.