Thread: Am I missing something

bornwithnoname's Avatar Bit Master BT Rep: +1
    It seems to me that a common theme to questions around here is "what can X tracker do for me. There seems very little "this is what I can offer to the community at tracker x"

Am I missing something?

I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it. (Terry Prattchet)

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by bornwithnoname View Post
    Am I missing something?
    Nope, didnīt miss a thing

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    don't forget that trackers exist because people want to swap files and download content, its very rare that im at a tracker only for the community, and 100% of the people started torrenting because he wanted content, not because he wanted a community, anybody says the opposite he is just a hypocrite lier. If you mean uploading under offering, i dont have a seedbox. if you mean spamming the forums, i wont spam just to grow my post count. if you mean being helpful and an active, friendly member, 90% of the people dont use the forums daily, cos they have other things to do. You are definitely missing something from your theory.