Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    Artemis, do you think I fit?
    of course you do sweetheart.

now stop looking for an e-boyfriend.

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    lol i'm not!
    i have a girlfriend in rl

edit: well kind of. we where together, but then there was some complications. she had to go to the hospital and money issues so she went back with her family half way across the country. we where together for 3 months and now it has been about 6 months of us apart which is right around the time I joined bt stuff. My life has been kind of crappy recently. First my ex. I was with him for 3 and a half years, then her.. i dunno.
    Last edited by DanielleD87; 01-14-2008 at 01:59 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    lol i'm not!
    i have a girlfriend in rl

edit: well kind of. we where together, but then there was some complications. she had to go to the hospital and money issues so she went back with her family half way across the country. we where together for 3 months and now it has been about 6 months of us apart which is right around the time I joined bt stuff. My life has been kind of crappy recently. First my ex. I was with him for 3 and a half years, then her.. i dunno.
    you see guys, that's what i told you about in the invite section

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    wtf does that mean? O.o

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    of course you fit in bunny, but ummmm.............. wasn't that other post in the wrong forum ?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    lol, of course not. everyone wants to know about me. i'm that super and self centered, so why not use any excuse I can to talk about myself?

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Ah well back on track, there is no ban-hammer hovering at revolt, there was after an open signup was conducted as an experiment. The forum wanted new members but criteria were set before the signup was started, they were simple no spam (like a tracker when you upload a certain amount revolt has different access based on the number of posts) . People saw that a certain number of posts had to be met and went nuts resurrecting 4 year old threads with comments like 'yah' 'lulz' '+1' and general moronic spam, and guess what, they got their ass banned. It is simple it is about the quality of the spam at revolt, in other words healthy discussion. Everyones opinion is respected and you can speak far more freely about yourself and your experiences because it is a 'community'. But it is a closed community that prefers to choose its members.
    In another thread a poster was asking about the 'recruiters' , the people who recruit for revolt are existing members who recommend others that they believe would be an asset to the community based on what they have to say, it is that simple and new members are being recommended all the time, the staff then look into their post history and decide. It is the staffs forum and they are the ones who decide who they want, so if you fit what they are looking for as a member of the community they will come calling.
    Unfortunately when the open signup was on there were a massive amount of dupe a/c's created for trading purposes as well, so it has been decided thanks to the huge amount of people who tried to trade that there won't be any open signups again (at least for a very long time ).
    In no way though is revolt in the least elitist, it is a group of like minded people who discuss freely, and you can be far more free with your opinions than anywhere else I am a member of. I hope this post encourages people, revolt is not mysterious it is private but it is a huge amount of fun. There are some that don't fit, there are quite a few who were banned and harbor ill feeling because of this, but such is life move on, most who were banned were cheating the rules of the forum anyway, but for those who do wish to belong, simply be an open honest community person and revolt will come calling.
    Sorry To be eligible for the FST scholarship, your essay must be shorter then 500 words. Yours was 502.

Please resubmit your application essay to my secretary

FST Scholarship Commitee Head.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    fatcat69 nices chick
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I will gladly change my name to FST Scholarship Commitee, I just want the head

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I will gladly change my name to FST Scholarship Commitee, I just want the head
    nicely done.