Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***counter-strike :condition Zero***

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Yep official website opened today 28 july 2003.

Official website
    Wallpaper

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    I play the last map in counterstike 1.6 beta
    WoW the game is goin to rock cos there R a few servers all of them full ! iam talking about the counterstrike 1.6 not to be counfuse with condition zero !

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    CS CZ: I just wish is as real or more real than CS 1.5....

4. Games   -   #4
    ok can sum explain it to me? is CS an stand alone game or is it a expansion of some other FPS? i herd it was half life but halflife 2 isnt out yet and i didnt think how old HL was that it cold look so good.

if CS is a expansion, is it an official expansion that comes on disk or can i DL it from a website

p.s i dont have HL so is it worth downloading it just for counterstrike?

EDIT: because HL is sum few years old will i have to install loads of patches to install CS?

5. Games   -   #5
    Miyake

if u d/l the retail version of cs u dont need half life. just search under cs retail and ull find it

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. Games   -   #6
    ooo and there is expansion version to which means u need half if have that version

Benjamen button

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Miyake to explain it to u first u must know that out there R Noncount number of servers of counterstrike 1.5 and what is goin to happen tho that users when coundition zero appear ? and how many people will be playing condition zero on line ?

The answer is simple they will be playing together cos the finall counterstrike 1.6 will have a lot of maps of condition zero and also will be totally compatible with condition zero ground the difference betwen the games will be the graphics cos condition zero will have improved graphics .

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Steam beta version is so good, I LOVE those riot shields, so good when a blokes got a Ak in your face, unloads his whole clip into your shield, then lower it down and cap him in the face 5 times, so good Especially alos the Famas in it, its quite a powerful weapon, if a little inaccurate, reminded me of playing MGS ages ago

9. Games   -   #9
    how big is the full retail of counterstrike? its on suprnova at 550mb

is ther a surefire way of getting the full retail version off the net?
    whers the best way to gey it? ((((Without paying))))

10. Games   -   #10
    ???????? no answer yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast