Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Galaxies (an Empire Divided)

kigbubba13
    please give ISO, please no BETA versions

2. Games   -   #2
    You do know you need a cd key and credit card to play right?

3. Games   -   #3
    As he says above - there is no single player option, no crack AT ALL for online play so you might as well just buy it B)

4. Games   -   #4
    yes i know. but y the credit card

5. Games   -   #5
    cause maybe YOU HAVE TO PAY TO PLAY IT!

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Phlipmode@28 July 2003 - 10:00
    OMg do research and use ur brain and post intelligently this has gott o be the stupidest post i've seen in a while dont request a game u dont know nuthing about moron.

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by Pitbul+28 July 2003 - 17:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 28 July 2003 - 17:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Phlipmode@28 July 2003 - 10:00
    OMg do research and use ur brain and post intelligently this has gott o be the stupidest post i&#39;ve seen in a while dont request a game u dont know nuthing about moron. [/b][/quote]
    the person u just quoted did not request the game...... how about u do a little research about what ur going to say before u say it.

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by JordanQ+28 July 2003 - 12:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JordanQ &#064; 28 July 2003 - 12:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Pitbul@28 July 2003 - 17:53
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phlipmode
    @28 July 2003 - 10:00

OMg do research and use ur brain and post intelligently this has gott o be the stupidest post i&#39;ve seen in a while dont request a game u dont know nuthing about moron.
    the person u just quoted did not request the game...... how about u do a little research about what ur going to say before u say it.[/b][/quote]
    But if you look at Phlipmode&#39;s post, he makes it sound like he made the post. Have you thought about it that kigbubba13 was a new user that Phlipmode made? It&#39;s possible, because kigbubba joined this board on July 18, 2003 at 09:05 Mountain Time. He hade this thread on July 10, 2003 at 09:10 Mountain Time. Usually, nobody can register to the board, activate their account, log in, look around the forum, find Gameworld, and make a thread in 5 minutes, unless they&#39;re already accustomed to this message board, and know where everything is (or that they&#39;re just lucky ).

That&#39;s just my theory though. It might be true (though a lot of my theories aren&#39;t true at all )

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by slammy_dunken+28 July 2003 - 14:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slammy_dunken &#064; 28 July 2003 - 14:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by JordanQ@28 July 2003 - 12:01
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phlipmode

OMg do research and use ur brain and post intelligently this has gott o be the stupidest post i&#39;ve seen in a while dont request a game u dont know nuthing about moron.

the person u just quoted did not request the game...... how about u do a little research about what ur going to say before u say it.
    But if you look at Phlipmode&#39;s post, he makes it sound like he made the post. Have you thought about it that kigbubba13 was a new user that Phlipmode made? It&#39;s possible, because kigbubba joined this board on July 18, 2003 at 09:05 Mountain Time. He hade this thread on July 10, 2003 at 09:10 Mountain Time. Usually, nobody can register to the board, activate their account, log in, look around the forum, find Gameworld, and make a thread in 5 minutes, unless they&#39;re already accustomed to this message board, and know where everything is (or that they&#39;re just lucky ).

That&#39;s just my theory though. It might be true (though a lot of my theories aren&#39;t true at all ) [/b][/quote]
    Lol, I bet your right about this one. If you look in the request section, Philipmode made the same request as kidbubba13 did and posted around the same time

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by Xilo+28 July 2003 - 14:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xilo @ 28 July 2003 - 14:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by slammy_dunken@28 July 2003 - 14:44
    Originally posted by JordanQ@28 July 2003 - 12:01
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phlipmode

That&#39;s just my theory though. It might be true (though a lot of my theories aren&#39;t true at all )
    Lol, I bet your right about this one. If you look in the request section, Philipmode made the same request as kidbubba13 did and posted around the same time [/b][/quote]
    lol And the titles for both threads are also the exact same

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast