Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What happened to iPodtvNova ?

sigh still down...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    This is what the site currently says:
    - - - 01/27/08 UPDATE - - -
    Most Recently Our ISP Has Decided To Terminate Our Last Remaining Connection.
    This Led To The Last Several Days Of Down Time.
    The Connection Will Be Replaced With A NEW Connection, From A NEW ISP Tuesday.
    This Will Allow Us To Complete The Site Relocation To Servers In Asia.
    The Forums Should Be Available Shortly After The New Connection Is Activated.
    With The Rest Of The Site To Follow Soon After.

Along With The New Hosting Facility We Will Have Much Better Overall Reliability,
    As Well As The Ability To Move Forward With Several Upgrades That Have Previously Been Limited By Hardware.
    Both The Forums And The Tracker Will Be Returning With Many New Features, And Several Old Features Fixed.
    As Always, Current Active VIP Members Will Be Compensated For This Down Time.
    If You Are Not Already a VIP Member Please Consider Becoming One Once The Site Has Completed Moving.

Good news.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    man2069us's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Any updates on this situation? I really liked ipodtvnova a lot.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by man2069us View Post
    Any updates on this situation? I really liked ipodtvnova a lot.
    It'll be back soon. I posted the information in the post above you. The site is currently being updated.

Check the site to keep up with the news.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    ipodTVnova is back up - at least partially. The forums are up and running, tracker to come back online in a couple of days. The frustrating days of searching for good iPod video content on the Net are over ! New url is www.videoseed.com

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by jrcoco View Post
    ipodTVnova is back up - at least partially. The forums are up and running, tracker to come back online in a couple of days. The frustrating days of searching for good iPod video content on the Net are over ! New url is www.videoseed.com
    thanks for the heads up

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    tracker is back online: http://www.ipodtvnova.com/tracker/

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    iPodTVNova seems to have problems again - can't open the site nor the forums (videoseed.com). Anybody else having the same problem or could there be something wrong with my setup (firewall etc.) - tried on two different computers, no luck !

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Same here - let's hope it's a temporary glitch (I only just got my ratio up to a decent figure after having let it slide whilst in a country with crappy bandwidth)

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Don't worry about your ratio, everything will be taken care of. It went down last night around 3am. Should be up shortly. I know because I'm one of the uploaders there and have talked with Kronos about it.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast