Thread: Bittorent Jerk

Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    from a screenshot theres a button on it saying "Add Peer/Seeder" Im guessing this must mean you can choose who you connect to... could someone else implement this into a bt client (without the gay no uploading thing) because it would help alot of people get the file faster which means more people seed it sooner and for the screen its at http://www.geocities.com/bittorrentjerk and the link to get the program doesnt work so dont worry about leechers getting it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    You should download the experimental version 5.2 I think it is.It looks identical to that screen shot it just doesn't have the option to be a jerk.It works very well also.
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    No the add peers/seeds button is because when your in jerk mode it only allows you to download from people with more of the file than you. However pressing this buttons allows you to download from people with less of the file than you momentaraly. Your much better with the experimental that allows you to connect to everybody at the same time.

Now i hope this is the last we hear of bt jerk, i'm certainly not a fan of the client and i hope it gets erased off the face of the planet.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    cecelientje
    were do you get bittorent