Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: how do you think i should react to rejection?

Poster BT Rep: +2
    ...ok this is what happened a few hours before i met some gal....my friend had given me her number i had never seen her before she had never seen me either,but my phone skills are pretty good that i got her to have phone sex many times with me ...me and her finally decided to meet up today...and we met and spoke for 2 min...and she said she had to go home..she sort of gave me vibes that she is not comfortable i asked her for a coffee she said she doesnt drink coffee, it was pretty obvious ...but the problem is i was never rejected before...i have had quiet a few gals who are better looking then her ,it never happened like this before i had travelled for 6-7 miles just to meet her and she F*cking says she has to go home...wtF ....i dont know what should i do next....its not like i care about her but she hurt my ego...thats the worst thing anyone could do for a man....its not like she is avoiding me or anything i called her up a few min before and she said i was expecting too much from her...well may be she meant the phone sex (physical) stuff...i spoke to her in a calm way but now i wanna call her back and abuse her just to get over my frustration..i know it might not be the best thing to do...i dont know if i should be even calling her again...i am confused...and angry and mostly frustrated....who the F*ck she thinks she is ?

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    she was either nervous, a total lesbian or aunt flow was in town

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    You should so listen to mulder he is our resident expert in rejection. :yep:

And get over yourself,she didn't like you or she was nervous....it's no big deal.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    In the end every one gets what they deserve,or something like that----

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    were you wearing a hoodie with sunglasses ??
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    hmm may be i deserved it./....thanks for reminding

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

7. Lounge   -   #7
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Contact "neotheone"...he's an expert in this sort of thing.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    ...ok this is what happened a few hours before i met some gal....my friend had given me her number i had never seen her before she had never seen me either,but my phone skills are pretty good that i got her to have phone sex many times with me ...me and her finally decided to meet up today...and we met and spoke for 2 min...and she said she had to go home..she sort of gave me vibes that she is not comfortable i asked her for a coffee she said she doesnt drink coffee, it was pretty obvious ...but the problem is i was never rejected before...i have had quiet a few gals who are better looking then her ,it never happened like this before i had travelled for 6-7 miles just to meet her and she F*cking says she has to go home...wtF ....i dont know what should i do next....its not like i care about her but she hurt my ego...thats the worst thing anyone could do for a man....its not like she is avoiding me or anything i called her up a few min before and she said i was expecting too much from her...well may be she meant the phone sex (physical) stuff...i spoke to her in a calm way but now i wanna call her back and abuse her just to get over my frustration..i know it might not be the best thing to do...i dont know if i should be even calling her again...i am confused...and angry and mostly frustrated....who the F*ck she thinks she is ?
    She had to go because you're a total prick.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

9. Lounge   -   #9
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    That depends rather you are an emo or a normal person

10. Lounge   -   #10
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Crossing over from pretend-land to real-land can be overwhelming to some. How much of our online personas reflect how we would act/react in person?

From what it seems, she enjoyed some naughty-time, decided to see what it was like for real, and for reasons that are likely a big list of your stuff and hers she backed off.

As others said, get over yourself, and definitely get over the 'leave no prisoners' attitude if it doesn't work out your way. Much as it may be to our personal chagrin we aren't always all that and more.

My two cents.....
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast