Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You have a seedbox and need ScT? Read here

Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    you sound pretty legit. i wish you luck man :]

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Mike_007's Avatar Ratio 1.18 BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    The offer is good, but Itīs risky for several reasons... thatīs strictly forbidden by SCT rules, you can lose your account if the other guy wants... I donīt know... I am nobody to give advices but I think you shouldnīt do that.
    By the way, I have an average home connection and have no problem maintaining ratio in many sites, that includes SCT, SCC and other very demanding sites. Thatīs like a bank account... you canīt buy more than you have saved.
    "maintaining ratio" and enjoy the tracker are sure different.
    thats why ppl want buffer.
    if he finds a good partner, it is a very nice way to benefit both of them.
    You're nice to me, I'm nice to you.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    good luck mate,
    i see you are a good boy
    just do giveaways and help who deserves

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_007 View Post

"maintaining ratio" and enjoy the tracker are sure different.
    thats why ppl want buffer.
    if he finds a good partner, it is a very nice way to benefit both of them.
    Iīm not criticizing him, as a matter of fact I try to advice him about suffering some kind of disappointment or lost.
    I wish him the better luck possible.

About the first part... well, I donīt know, everyone is everyone but I talk from my experience, of course each one has his own, but letīs say that I think people download more than need... an average person can spend 10/12 hours a week to watch movies, series or whatever, that means about 15 Gb per week, I think itīs possible to upload that amount with an average home connection.

I try to explain something from my own experience: until a few weeks ago I was downloading like if world was going to end tomorrow... and I realized I was slave of downloading, uploading, sharing, ratios and all that stuff, to the point I had no free time left to enjoy what I was downloading.
    I didnīt enjoy the trackers, I was slave of the trackers. Thanks God I found the Light joining to DA (Downloaders Anonymus).

Nevermind... surely you donīt understand me, nobody usually does... and the person that less understand me is myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12