Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Request For ITs

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    It is because people are asking for the site just to collect it, they know nothing about it at all and just want it to say they have it.

How can you tell:

Todays threads, one person wants it because we have non-scene material.

We dont

This op posts that he wants it bc ITs is a great site and they have heard so much about it.

well thats funny, if you heard so much about it, then you would know it is iTS not ITs...

My recommendation is this: go to these friends that told you so much and hit them up for an invite.

because anyone who reads this wont, because well we dont like traders and users know the second that they invite you and I find out, Ill make sure you get banned and so will them.

Life sucks, deal with it, Stop requesting for stuff by making a huge story when you only want to collect it.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    jckm1982's Avatar Carupano es de Pinga BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    fatcat im agree with u, but i think that the admin or mods of iTS must give chance to join there to the user that have a good history here on fst, this mean no trader, active here, a good history in all the thread and post...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by jckm1982 View Post
    fatcat im agree with u, but i think that the admin or mods of iTS must give chance to join there to the user that have a good history here on fst, this mean no trader, active here, a good history in all the thread and post...
    They do, we just dont publicize it!

They will contact who they think deserve it. Most of the people who were recruited off of FST
    DIDNT post request threads

They were found just because they are good users here and they were invited.

We hate request threads...for like the 10000000th time. So to everyone, stop posting them, we will find you if we want you, if we dont...well be patient.

Patience is a virtue...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    jckm1982's Avatar Carupano es de Pinga BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    well patience everyone..........so correct me if im wrong, the staff send u a pm telling u hey bro can u join its? or something like that? damn......the users must wait a message from staff`s its some day if it deserved¿ omg..................

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well patience everyone..........so correct me if im wrong, the staff send u a pm telling u hey bro can u join its? or something like that? damn......the users must wait a message from staff`s its some day if it deserved¿ omg..................

You´re right, that way or any other, iTS goes to you, not the other way.
    An advice paisano: be very carefully and demanding in your giveaways.

And finally, I can tell you that not only iTS staff is doing that. I can swear it.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Lots of sites are like that....

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Snaidis's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Guys, I feel like the "untouchable". I mean OK I've traded very very long time ago, but I STOPED! it doesn't mean that I can't be a quality and active member on the trackers I use and on the communities I want to be part of. Furthermore, it doesn't mean I'm a collector because if I've been one I would have requested every tracker on every giveaway thread but I don't. Everyone make wrong things sometimes but he always have a chance to fix things he done, and you don't give people any chances. That's not fair.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Guys, I feel like the "untouchable". I mean OK I've traded very very long time ago, but I STOPED! it doesn't mean that I can't be a quality and active member on the trackers I use and on the communities I want to be part of. Furthermore, it doesn't mean I'm a collector because if I've been one I would have requested every tracker on every giveaway thread but I don't. Everyone make wrong things sometimes but he always have a chance to fix things he done, and you don't give people any chances. That's not fair.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    I dont like the guilt trip attitude, but I have throughly been reading through your profile the past few days, you also recommended a few people that I ended up inviting to the site... so Ill make a deal with you, close this thread, pm me your nick on every other tracker you are on, Ill ask around, and from there Ill see how things go.

But if I choose not to at this time, you have to agree not to post another request thread for ...oo a month.

If we have a deal pm me. if not...well then I guess we dont.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    I really appreciate your decision.
    Closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12