Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request For ITs

Snaidis's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Firstly, I'm sorry to bother again ITs staff as they are reading dozens of threads like this one every day. So my request is ITs invite. From what I heard from people and some other friends ITs has a really warm and nice community with a nice amount of quality torrents. I'm active member on almost every community I'm in and I'm trying to help people there as much as I can. I'm sure I'll be a good, active and helpful member on ITs.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You would think that by the many threads requesting iTS before them people would already know traders aren't welcome in that community.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    ... can't touch this BT Rep: +1
    So how do you get in if you're not a trader?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Snaidis's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    As you can see the last trade was 4.5 month ago, and since then i've never traded.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by default View Post
    By making your own request thread is a good start
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo

... the same way you should get in any other site. You prove to be an honest worthy member, and you get invited by a friend or by a member/staff that thinks you'd be an asset to the community.
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    ... can't touch this BT Rep: +1
    I think you both misunderstood me.

What I was getting at is that I'm positive no sites want traders, but of course traders request invites to those sites all the time anyway. The problem I see is that the tracker police are only jumping in these ITS threads like it's the only one. Can you explain that?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I think you both misunderstood me.

What I was getting at is that I'm positive no sites want traders, but of course traders request invites to those sites all the time anyway. The problem I see is that the tracker police are only jumping in these ITS threads like it's the only one. Can you explain that?
    Because it's the in vogue thing to do, kinda like a snowball effect gathering momentum as it rolls down the hill.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    thelevy23's Avatar ISC RULEZ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Snaidis i really hope you will get invited
    you really deserve it
    and btw he is not a trader
    he was but it was very very long time ago
    "I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying"-Michael Jordan-

fsc lover

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast