Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need ITS invite

fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by deathking81 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lostdemon View Post
    @deathking
    I saw your what.cd video and laughed alot. I really liked it but look kid you need to look in the mirror. Your in no position to be calling anyone a retard besides this is their debate there is no need for you to be jumping in with your insults.
    1. the video was made to be funny. why dont you post a picture of yourself? why the fuck are you insulting how someone else looks, especially online. that is just straightout rude, uncalled for, and is discrimination.
    2. fatcat has gone around being a dick for a while and i wanted him to know i dont like him, and that dude that's arguing against him is awesome.
    3. dont bother responding, because this is the last look i have at this thread.
    Excuse me, but there is no need to be rude and idiotic in this thread. A mod and myself are having a healthy debate discussing principles of trading.

There is no need for you to go around attacking people because you dont agree with them, as you don't know the person you are attacking.

If you are too immature to understand the difference between healthy discussion and ranting/raving, then maybe you should grow up and read a few more books before posting in threads that you do not comprehend.

And I dont appreciate you attacking other people for pointing out that your ill comments are not welcome here, so try to grow up and learn to understand a discussion instead of swearing your head off.

The fact that you are running away with your tale between your legs, shows to all of us the extent of maturity you have. I am sure someone is bound to report you for swearing your mouth off anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El View Post
    Yes fatcat i now..I'm a member in some hight level and not gonna mention..And i trade once in a will some thing and low trackers..Yes Its don't invite traders but he doesn't mean i will trade the account..Like to say a non trader will trade is account some day
    I disagree with your method, as I have received invites to nearly every tracker without trading once. The one time I did try to trade back in the day, I was laughed out of the forum as they also were against trading, hence why I am not a fan of trading at all.

There are plenty of people who have never and will never trade their accounts. As people are becoming more aware and accepting trackers rules regarding trading of accounts.
    Last edited by fatcat69; 01-14-2008 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by deathking81 View Post
    +1 detale
    i tend not to argue with fatcat because i dont want to waste my life arguing with a retard.

OK first of all Deathking knock it off! Stop with the hostile posting. FC and I are debating if you have something constructive to say by all means do, otherwise don't post this immature garbage here bring that to the lounge section with my reguards.

back on topic
    Quote Originally Posted by ITS View Post
    Good point, well made.
    YOU! You could end this whole thing right now, thats OK I enjoy FC's think anyway. Don't worry I will see you in a certain "GAY" thread when I have more time

@Fatcat

Well since you are NOT a member of site staff then no matter how well informed you may think you are or infact may actually be doesn't really matter( No offense intended) Then the descisions are not really yours to make.

The CR's name thing I must have mis read you are right fair enough

Here is my question to you, if trading accounts is against the rules, how is trading invites not. As an invite is just a new account...is it not?
    To the first part of the question I will answer as I answer my son "because we say so" This is a standard agreement FST has had long before I was a mod here. Just the way it is I guess.

On to the second part.Sure an invite is a new acct and tracker staff as we here do will scrutinize new accts more than an older more reputable acct and so they will tend to watch over the new accts more. So if a member trades an acct with 1TB uploaded the staff there tend not to check up on that member more and he can get away with certain things more than a new member would he has "paid his dues" and they give him a bit more liberty with his actions and say hit and running, stuff like that. So IMO and many other actual site staff Acct trading is far worse than invite trading. you can control Invites given out an acct is already established. With 1 new invite there is only 1 acct to deal with, if the acct comes with invites then there can be many. I can go on and on about the differences between invite and acct trading and I have with the best of them ( FeeFee ). The plain and simple FACT is that weather or not you believe it is right or wrong it is the rule kept between FST and the trackers we have a deal with. Of course they don't publicize the FACT that FST members can trade their invites but they ARE allowed to trade them here without repercussion.

Also I feel I've missed a crucial point the invitee is still responsible for whom they invite no matter what and thats why staff here try to encourage "safer trading". Look up who you are trading with get to know the person first basically use you head, or a middleman.

Which BTW if someone here is reading and wants to use a MM PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD read the rules of HOW first!!
    Requesting Middleman
    • You MUST make a REQUEST in the Middleman Request section.
    • The member that creates the thread and Staff can read it.
    • Then a Middleman Crew member will reply to your request.
    • Include what invites your trading and with who.
    • Link to the profile of who your trading with.
    • Other details like MSN if necessary.
    So although you may feel this way and I can tell that you are an asset to FST and I'm sure whatever site you may be a part of
    Spoiler: Show

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post

hell yeah.
    I agree it's about time the US had a gay new yorker for president
    Yeah well it's better than a cross dressing, Kangaroo humping, Koala looking Aussie! I'll see you too in the "gay" thread with ITS you 2 are MINE!!!
    Last edited by Detale; 01-14-2008 at 05:58 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marksman View Post

hell yeah.
    I agree it's about time the US had a gay new yorker for president
    Yeah well it's better than a cross dressing, Kangaroo humping, Koala looking Aussie! I'll see you too in the "gay" thread with ITS you 2 are MINE!!!
    Sorry mate I'm not into threesomes but when you're done with ITS you know how to find me

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    My Friend and esteemed debater,

The staff posted right after I did, did you not see that? I think that says enough about what my opinion is worth ;-)

I once was staff, and it was just too annoying for me. So I give prop's to those who are staff and able to stick through it. You guys are the hero's of the bt world.

To Respond to the "your wrong," although I applaud your defense of the system, it does not mean that I am wrong/right or that the system is correct/incorrect, just means we differ in opinion that is all. Nothing is perfect, so I think we both can agree that our opinions do make logical sense to some degree or another however neither are completely correct.

Using the excuse "its always been that way" doesnt mean it is the right way...I know you understand what I mean by that as you seem to be a very intelligent person.

I believe that the tracker community has evolved past the idea of trading here at FST, atleast it isnt as look as trader friendly as it used to be...

Although this may be a "safe" haven, it isnt. The reason most trackers have community reps here is to show this forum that they are here to help new users with issues involving their trackers. I think the whole "oh btw to become a CR here you have to allow invite trading or else you cant be a rep" is just ignored by the staff. I know plenty of staff members and sysops who are actively against invite trading, but they still sign up here for the greater good of the forum and its members...

You always have to make sacrifices for the greater good.

They (the staff) just use other nicks to say what they want to say...or ask others to do it for them.

Btw I think we both understand eachothers opinions on the matter very well, so I think we can close this thread to prevent further debate/spamming

Contact my secretarys for further information:

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    ohmboys's Avatar fst <3 BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Well its not true fatcat69,you said iTS welcome ex traders, i m not a trader for a few months and i never was a heavy one , made maybe 4 or 5 trades in my life , and u and iTS just attacked me from my first request , iTS said who ever invite me will be banned and bla bla close the thread and didnt even say why .
    Last edited by ohmboys; 01-14-2008 at 03:35 AM.
    Looking after FTN for free

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    as far as my understanding goes, if a tracker joins the list of tracker in this page

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...d-first-124002

FST BT mods will not allow account trade for that tracker

meanwhile, BT rep for that tracker are not supposed to ban account only for invite trade. If they do so, they are violating their agreement with FST?

and since iTS is in that list, iTS is not supposed to take action against [an] account/s only for invite trade.

correct me if i understood it wrongy.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    ohmboys's Avatar fst <3 BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    as far as my understanding goes, if a tracker joins the list of tracker in this page

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...d-first-124002

FST BT mods will not allow account trade for that tracker

meanwhile, BT rep for that tracker are not supposed to ban account only for invite trade. If they do so, they are violating their agreement with FST?

and since iTS is in that list, iTS is not supposed to take action against [an] account/s only for invite trade.

correct me if i understood it wrongy.
    WB squirr3l , i think you are actually right .
    Looking after FTN for free

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Sometimes not being very good in english language is good, so I miss a lot of crap... to me the whole novel itīs pretty simple: at iTS we can do whatever we want, but our rules are not valid here, only those established in the covenant between FST and iTS.
    At this point of the movie everybody should know what is right and what is wrong, so, letīs move on.
    As my wise father said: Against the vice of request is the virtue of deny.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Sometimes not being very good in english language is good, so I miss a lot of crap... to me the whole novel itīs pretty simple: at iTS we can do whatever we want, but our rules are not valid here, only those established in the covenant between FST and iTS.
    At this point of the movie everybody should know what is right and what is wrong, so, letīs move on.
    As my wise father said: Against the vice of request is the virtue of deny.
    True indeed.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    this thread was extremely good reading.
    minus the insults/attacks of course.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast